onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Rochdale v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Huge game and a point would be great (if we can follow up with a win on Saturday).

If we can just get a win, deserved, flukey, in anyway possible to go to Chesterfield knowing we could all but secure our League One status with a win would be massive!

Also, a point would be great here considering their recent home form, in the last 5 home games they've managed 3-3, 3-3, 4-1, 3-3, 1-1. Pretty remarkable, but with 14 goals in those 5, looks as though we may need to score at least more than one if we're looking to get anything from this game.

Anyone got any idea of travel for this? Any coaches going aside from official?

Just been down vale and told 1 coach only (from original fixture) From what I can see, no effort at all to get another up and running."Couldn't take the risk"was their reasoning.So need two spaces myself.Any car shares available?

Just been down vale and told 1 coach only (from original fixture) From what I can see, no effort at all to get another up and running."Couldn't take the risk"was their reasoning.So need two spaces myself.Any car shares available?

Do they have seats left or? I could do with a car share too to be honest, would be a lot better than official coach which is always last resort.

Really looking forward to this tomorrow night. I expect us to take a good following and hopefully we can turn in another good performance like Saturday.

He may have to make a couple of changes as I don't think we'll be awfully fresh following Saturday. Eagles coming off Saturday will hopefully have him fresh for tomorrow. Up the Vale!

I'll have to try & sort a lift then, trying to persuade family to go but they're incredibly reluctant to go away still, even with it being a quid!

Reckon we might take 800, although me being ever the optimist, I'd hope for 1000.

This is the game where we need a clean sheet, anything extra will be a bonus.

With Bikey and Smith in defence, we should pack the midfield and hopefully we sneak one at the other end.

Fingers crossed, as one point here may be priceless come the end of the season.

I'll have to try & sort a lift then, trying to persuade family to go but they're incredibly reluctant to go away still, even with it being a quid!

Reckon we might take 800, although me being ever the optimist, I'd hope for 1000.

Can't see us taking that many, even though it's only £1. Most seem to be going Chesterfield as it's a Saturday. Would love to see big crowd spurring lads on to at least another point.

Sent from my SM-G920F using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived