onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale are NOT going down...calm down

whotobeakiller

Advert

We look every inch a team ready for relegation.

Badly run off the pitch.

Dwindling crowds.

Chopping managers.

Rookie manager.

Free transfers.

Young loan players.

Journey men players.

Injuries all over the place.

Best players sold or not signed.

Terrible away record.

Awful keepers.

Agents running the playing staff by sounds of it.

Total relegation fodder I'm afraid and it breaks my heart to say that.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's going to be difficult to stay up. Personally think we need at least 53 points as our goal difference is so poor. Can't see where those points will come from away from home to keep us up. For those claiming we have 2 games in hand it means absolutely nothing after Sat when those games will be away at Rochdale and Walsall. 2 points at best from those games and that's being optimistic.

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

We look every inch a team ready for relegation.

Badly run off the pitch.

Dwindling crowds.

Chopping managers.

Rookie manager.

Free transfers.

Young loan players.

Journey men players.

Injuries all over the place.

Best players sold or not signed.

Terrible away record.

Awful keepers.

Agents running the playing staff by sounds of it.

Total relegation fodder I'm afraid and it breaks my heart to say that.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Boring.

but true

Err, not quite.

Chopping managers? Just the one.

Free transfers...nothing new. Some work out, some don't.

Young loan players - see above.

Journey men - Eagles and Taylor would get in any team in this league.

Agents running the playing staff...total speculation at this stage.

ALL that matters between now and April 30th is staying up....the rest has to wait until after then.

All the OTT threads are really agonising to watch. People are now looking ahead of NEXT season and predicting Non-League obscurity. What an over reaction.

Vale have played poor this season...but there has also been glimmers of Promotion form. Vale are now in the bottom four with 9 games left of which they are a game or two in hand over the clubs near the bottom with only three or four points more (Oldham only have two points more) So what's the drama all about?

Vale lost last night to a club whom are down and out...but Coventry had to win last night or they may as well have all packed their bags for League two and forfeited their final seven games...that result last night could have happened to Millwall, Sheff Utd. Fleetwood...in fact any of the top six positioned clubs.

It's about time the club and the fans started to get a realistic proportion of perspective and started to be more positive. Vale are going no where this season...they will finish at least fifth from bottom out of the bottom four...calm down. The home games are now cup ties...get down the Vale and roar the team to wins just like against Shrewsbury and Vale will be sound.

Somebody had to take a reality check:closedeyes:

**** me you're deluded. Never seen a bigger load of bullsh1te in all me life. You definitely weren't there last night sunshine.

Can't understand why the players put a n such a lacklustre performance at Coventry.

This was a cup final for us and Coventry were there for the taking.

For Brown to dismiss this as a game too far is a joke.

The players should be made to realise their futures are on the line. If they are professional footballers there should be no problem playing two games in a week.

Just hope Brown can motivate them and get them up for Saturday which is another cup final.

Err, not quite.

Chopping managers? Just the one.

Free transfers...nothing new. Some work out, some don't.

Young loan players - see above.

Journey men - Eagles and Taylor would get in any team in this league.

Agents running the playing staff...total speculation at this stage.

ALL that matters between now and April 30th is staying up....the rest has to wait until after then.

we have had 3 managers in the space of 12 months! Grade A signings with championship experience we were promised, what happened there? If Eagles and Taylor would get into any side in this league why haven't they? Agents involvement in playing side is getting more and more provable, not really speculation. We need to stay up, I don't think we will, we can discuss that whenever we want to

Archived