onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Newspaper of the year

JOHNNYAITCH

That's unusual for the Express,they normally concentrate on the weather?

I see the Guardian's front page ran a story on the BBC Political Rally at Glastonbury starring Jezza.

No mention of Theresa May who chose to attend Armed Forces Day in Liverpool instead.

I wonder why that was?

Shame on you Corbyn,says it all about you and the Guardian.

His level Tony,no respect.The Beano,a weekly comic,sold more copies in the 50s and 60s than the Guardian sells in a week.I forgot about the Dandy aswell.Guardian💩Corbyn.

Advert

They were... but also off topic

You are a liar and a hypocrite. The response to howjy definitely wasn't abusive. It was a response to a post of his, left untouched, that was equally off topic. The post where bookworm calls me a tvvat and (inaccurately) discloses personal information about myself is left untouched. The other post you removed in its entirety had one word - simpletons- that could be deemed abusive but you delete it all yet leave the equally off topic post by Paul4675 (or whatever he's called) to which he I was responding untouched. You are an absolute joke of a moderator and, as I said, a liar and a hypocrite. Would love to see if other mods would have acted in the same way. I bet they wouldn't. You've already threatened to ban me for calling you thick (and subsequently attempted to pathetically worm your way out of it) so I'm sure you'll seize this opportunity to a) delete this post and b) ban me but I just wanted to pint out how blatantly biased you are.

You are a liar and a hypocrite. The response to howjy definitely wasn't abusive. It was a response to a post of his, left untouched, that was equally off topic. The post where bookworm calls me a tvvat and (inaccurately) discloses personal information about myself is left untouched. The other post you removed in its entirety had one word - simpletons- that could be deemed abusive but you delete it all yet leave the equally off topic post by Paul4675 (or whatever he's called) to which he I was responding untouched. You are an absolute joke of a moderator and, as I said, a liar and a hypocrite. Would love to see if other mods would have acted in the same way. I bet they wouldn't. You've already threatened to ban me for calling you thick (and subsequently attempted to pathetically worm your way out of it) so I'm sure you'll seize this opportunity to a) delete this post and b) ban me but I just wanted to pint out how blatantly biased you are.

As you've POINTED out we are mostly tools on here,may I POINT out that there is an 'O' in POINT.

Mr Hobblesworth you have a habit of through your posts talking at people instead of to them,that you have obviously noticed brings out the worst side of other posters most of which detest that type of approach,there is an old saying that those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.

Come the revolution,foxes will roam free Bea.

Foxes may, but posters won't it seems.

So let me see, from what I have seen, Bookworm calls Mr Hobb a 'twatt' and other people abuse him directly, not his posts. The 'twatt' abuse by Bookworm was not removed and Mr Hobb points this out.

Mr Hobb does not abuse back but has his posts removed.

Mr Hobb rightly complains and is told he is wrong, by decree.

Davidatpreston complains that Mr Hobb has been wronged, no abuse, but is banned for daring to side with Mr Hobb.

Mr Hobb again complains and as well as d@p, 3 more people agree with him.

Something wrong somewhere, I'd dare to say, if it won't get my post removed or me banned as well.

Mr Hobblesworth you have a habit of through your posts talking at people instead of to them,that you have obviously noticed brings out the worst side of other posters most of which detest that type of approach,there is an old saying that those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.

But it's fine for you to call him a twatt when he has not even sworn at you ?

You have been allowed to swear before on here and it not been starred out or removed.

Foxes may, but posters won't it seems.

So let me see, from what I have seen, Bookworm calls Mr Hobb a 'twatt' and other people abuse him directly, not his posts. The 'twatt' abuse by Bookworm was not removed and Mr Hobb points this out.

Mr Hobb does not abuse back but has his posts removed.

Mr Hobb rightly complains and is told he is wrong, by decree.

Davidatpreston complains that Mr Hobb has been wronged, no abuse, but is banned for daring to side with Mr Hobb.

Mr Hobb again complains and as well as d@p, 3 more people agree with him.

Something wrong somewhere, I'd dare to say, if it won't get my post removed or me banned as well.

I didn't circumvent the swear filter probably duy to my poor spelling.

You make a lot of assumptions

I dont read all the posts, I dont have the inclination or the valium to do so.

You are a liar and a hypocrite. The response to howjy definitely wasn't abusive.

I believe it's Howjy04 not howjy.

yet leave the equally off topic post by Paul4675 (or whatever he's called) to which he I was responding untouched.

It's Paul6754, do you have a problem with numbers? Whilst I'm at it, does the above sentence make sense.

Admin. apologies for an off topic post but if he's gonna play at being OVF Prof. of English Language then he should live up to his own standards.

Archived