onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Newspaper of the year

JOHNNYAITCH

Advert

Have you ever been to Ludlow...nothing to be happy about there ;)

Seriously though..is this what we've been reduced to..offended cos we feel we should be not cos we are?

It's a competition on the left to see who can invent the most virtuous way of being offended. We can laugh and joke and call them delicate little snowflakes all day long, but the serious side is that they are actually liars, hypocrites and deluded enough to think that they are fighting the moral fight.

People who claim the daily mail spreads hate for example, what an absolute load of garbage, unless you claim that every media source spreads hate, love, news, weather and cruise advertisements of course.

It's a sad state of affairs that they are either being intentionally dishonest or actually don't understand that they are wrong.

It's a competition on the left to see who can invent the most virtuous way of being offended. We can laugh and joke and call them delicate little snowflakes all day long, but the serious side is that they are actually liars, hypocrites and deluded enough to think that they are fighting the moral fight.

People who claim the daily mail spreads hate for example, what an absolute load of garbage, unless you claim that every media source spreads hate, love, news, weather and cruise advertisements of course.

It's a sad state of affairs that they are either being intentionally dishonest or actually don't understand that they are wrong.

Usual lying post from word-twister supreme - the left hasn't anything to do woth this, and I for one have already posted that it is a silly descision. But you smell an opportunity to harass, victimise, and name-call and then say people are offended when NO ONE is.

The reason for that ? Your posts are only ever intended to inflame and cause trouble because you have nothing interesting, nothing better to post.

The lady who refused the money probably reads the Daily Mail and is a Tory, so stop spreading rubbish posts or people will think you are a bigot. It's nothing to do with political correctness, she is just being stupid and conservative in a Mary Whitehouse way, and that old bat wasn't a left winger.

How about having a go at someone from Devon who thinks Ludlow is boring - there is a classic case of pot and kettle.

Usual lying post from word-twister supreme - the left hasn't anything to do woth this, and I for one have already posted that it is a silly descision. But you smell an opportunity to harass, victimise, and name-call and then say people are offended when NO ONE is.

The reason for that ? Your posts are only ever intended to inflame and cause trouble because you have nothing interesting, nothing better to post.

The lady who refused the money probably reads the Daily Mail and is a Tory, so stop spreading rubbish posts or people will think you are a bigot. It's nothing to do with political correctness, she is just being stupid and conservative in a Mary Whitehouse way, and that old bat wasn't a left winger.

How about having a go at someone from Devon who thinks Ludlow is boring - there is a classic case of pot and kettle.

how on earth is the post harassing, victimising or name calling? what bits are?

And obviously you werent listening to radio5 this morning when even the left supporting bbc agreed that it was 'political correctness gone mad'

how on earth is the post harassing, victimising or name calling? what bits are?

And obviously you werent listening to radio5 this morning when even the left supporting bbc agreed that it was 'political correctness gone mad'

Once again, the 'mob' gets someone else to defend one of its memebers posts- let him answer for himself, I know he struggles but..... this opening vitriol against 'the left' is sheer nastiness and deserved a similar respose. He said -

Everyone knows what he is, and he proves it again in this post.

However, Thanks for proving my point Jingo-ist, sorry, er, Jimbo.

Both the BBC and I are saying it was stupid not to accept the money, nobody has been offended - and political correctness can come from the left and the right - all the early exaples were actually right-wing stuffiness like no swearing on TV, going back through the mists of time to the Sex Pistols/Bob Grundy, Mary Whitehouse and stuff like that.

One silly misguided woman saying this does not give licence for everyone to start using the N and Pa** words and a new plague of Bernard Mannings to infect society again.

I would hope the woman who refused the money has had second thoughts by now and changed her mind otherwise it lets people like you post things to abuse and use the situation for your own ends despite not caring about the actual fundraising at all.

I repeat that I had posted on this thread condemning her decision not to accept the money in no uncertain terms long before the bigotsville bandwagon rolled in.

I never said Ludlow was boring

Sent from my F5121 using the onevalefan mobile app

Picky picky bicker bicker - about actual words again - no, you're technically right - you said 'Nothing to be happy about there' which is not exactly true as your delightful personage and sparkling personality are over 100 miles away from the lovely little midlands town, so things can't be all bad in Ludlow.

My wife's friend lives in Craven Arms so we visit her and Ludlow now and again. I can confirm what Bookworm says that indeed it is a market town in the traditional sense. I do hope that I have not been breaking the law by visiting the town and helping the local economy with my English pounds in exchange for their excellent produce.

Archived