onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Newspaper of the year

JOHNNYAITCH

if the mail (average daily sales 1.511,000 ) or the Sun (ads 1,666,000) had printed the same cartoon with the words Guardian (ads 156,000) on the side of the van - there would be cried of 'racist' 'hate crime' etc etc from certain lefties. 'nuff said

Well done! You've won the award for Most Stupid Post of the Day!

Ooh, you have competition...

It's probably a desperate publicity stunt from the Guardian.Everytime you go on their website they are begging you for money.

Hypocrites comes to mind.

Advert

Apparently,there are plenty about according to the article?

Abbott and Corbyn? I've not fact checked to see if the Sun is right and it did take them 4 days to refer to the London Bridge attack as terrorism. As it's published in the Sun, I'll save time and assume it's incorrect though.

Like I said, I've not come across anyone in real life who believes that people treat the events differently.

I've not come across anyone in real life who thinks that the Manchester/London/Finsbury Park attacks were anything other than terrorism.

I agree, although I've seen plenty of lefty loonies over the past 5 years or so trying to say that when a white person does something like this it's not called terrorism, which is obviously an utter lie.

I've not seen it in relation to the recent attacks to be fair, and I've been surprised generally by the reaction of many to push back against the "we're all united and love not hate" rubbish. People want action now, not this rinse and repeat speech that is trotted out every time.

Abbott and Corbyn? I've not fact checked to see if the Sun is right and it did take them 4 days to refer to the London Bridge attack as terrorism. As it's published in the Sun, I'll save time and assume it's incorrect though.

Like I said, I've not come across anyone in real life who believes that people treat the events differently.

Are you sure it wasnt abbot and costello?

2/10. Very poor. Completely unfunny. Atrocious punctuation and spelling. An embarrassment.

Are you sure you don't drink?

You appear to have a penchant for calling posters thick, stupid etc, questioning spelling and grammar and I'd like to ask what is it thet you've done in you life that leads you to consider your so intelligent, so academic, a real scholar. What qualifications to you posses, what's your occupation, what have you accomplished in life.

You appear to have a penchant for calling posters thick, stupid etc, questioning spelling and grammar and I'd like to ask what is it thet you've done in you life that leads you to consider your so intelligent, so academic, a real scholar. What qualifications to you posses, what's your occupation, what have you accomplished in life.

'etc' should be 'etc.'

'thet' should be 'that'

'your' should be 'you're'

'to' should be 'do'

'posses' should be 'possess'

In all seriousness, until this, I haven't criticised any spelling or grammatical errors in a long time. I only did it this time because the amount of stupid, facile and glib comments on here, particularly from this poster and his ilk, is really rattling my ****. I will pull posters up for what I think are stupid and thick posts because specific posters make no attempt to engage in any decent debate, instead opting to just splatter the forum with stupid comments like the one geosname posted. It's incredibly frustrating when one comes on here to discuss an issue only for the likes of geo, FUA, REP or, latterly, that philpvfc bloke to just post pathetic comments like 'he has got poster of corbyn on his wall' or 'are you sure it wasnt diane abot!! lol'. I don't consider myself particularly intelligent, academic or scholarly but at least I use the forum to debate rather than act like some witless ********.

Just look at the comments left after my post in the last day or so.

if the mail (average daily sales 1.511,000 ) or the Sun (ads 1,666,000) had printed the same cartoon with the words Guardian (ads 156,000) on the side of the van - there would be cried of 'racist' 'hate crime' etc etc from certain lefties. 'nuff said

It's probably a desperate publicity stunt from the Guardian.Everytime you go on their website they are begging you for money.

Hypocrites comes to mind.

Now you know how we feel mr.International.

I mean, come on!

the likes of geo, FUA, REP or, latterly, that philpvfc bloke

I don't know whether to be happy or annoyed to have not made this list.

But seriously, I like (most of) your posts Mr H despite our differences of opinion and I enjoy the debates but there are fantasy posters on your side of the divide diluting the quality of reasonable points.

And to get back on topic, that cartoon, in my eyes is a cheap moronic jibe aimed at pleasing a horde of left wing lunatics on their high horses. The ones who feel the need to publish what a nice person they are at every opportunity by claiming that a mainstream newspaper is racist on a daily basis.

I honestly don't think that these types of people know anything about politics at all, they just want as many facebook likes as they can get.

I don't know whether to be happy or annoyed to have not made this list.

But seriously, I like (most of) your posts Mr H despite our differences of opinion and I enjoy the debates but there are fantasy posters on your side of the divide diluting the quality of reasonable points.

And to get back on topic, that cartoon, in my eyes is a cheap moronic jibe aimed at pleasing a horde of left wing lunatics on their high horses. The ones who feel the need to publish what a nice person they are at every opportunity by claiming that a mainstream newspaper is racist on a daily basis.

I honestly don't think that these types of people know anything about politics at all, they just want as many facebook likes as they can get.

They're also in competition to get the most Twitter followers,Owen Jones is currently leading the table with over 600,000 followers.

Archived