onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurfs Achievements

raywalkersbananakick

Advert

His biggest achievement by far is becoming the Donald Trump of Burslem.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]102[/ATTACH]

Replaced Billy Bells biscuit in with his sweetie jar making Bell look an angel.

Put the 300k transfer money in his back pocket and replacing our best players with young loan signings.

Just hope he realises the error of his ways when we get relegated and his investment goes down the drain.

Not to deviate too far from the subject however I'm unsure of Smurfs achievements in business prior to taking on PVFC.

From my understand, he was compensated some money to get onto a property ladder and landed on his feet with an engineering business he was gifted by an old boss. Sold that after only two years of running it and invested that money into property. Estate agents were purchased as well as more property and then sold the estate agents on.

He continues to buy property and sell it. Although it is a business, it's not exactly like running something day to day.

Basically, I question his skills for working with a team of people on a day to day basis and making money. Looks to me he's good at buying property and selling it on.

Zero chance' date=' this will very quickly turn into another bashing thread.[/quote']

That's it.

The man you continue to defend and that's the comment you make?

You have your chance to let the Vale fans know what positives he has done. I've named mine. I've acknowledged he hasn't done the odd good thing.

So name yours and defend the man.

Not to deviate too far from the subject however I'm unsure of Smurfs achievements in business prior to taking on PVFC.

From my understand, he was compensated some money to get onto a property ladder and landed on his feet with an engineering business he was gifted by an old boss. Sold that after only two years of running it and invested that money into property. Estate agents were purchased as well as more property and then sold the estate agents on.

He continues to buy property and sell it. Although it is a business, it's not exactly like running something day to day.

Basically, I question his skills for working with a team of people on a day to day basis and making money. Looks to me he's good at buying property and selling it on.

Bob on, and with that business model it doesn't require much marketing and you don't have to find customers to build the business. The only skills you need is to be able to buy the property at a cheap enough price so that once renovated you have a profit at the end of it. If the property is renovated to a good enough standard it sells itself once on the market.

Not exactly a skillset that can be transferred across to successfully run a football club and it also explains the marketing or lack of!

Zero chance' date=' this will very quickly turn into another bashing thread.[/quote']

And deservedly so, as my clubs future is put into doubt, the very fabric of the club is at risk,we will fall through L2 into oblivion, unless like Carpetboy you find these games exciting then I suppose its OK

I'm more worried about what he's going to 'achieve' during the coming weeks and months.

After last summer's shambles, what's he going to do for an encore? I dread to think what outside-the-box thinking he's got up his sleeve.

Apparently he's planing on building a 7 metre high wall that runs from Buxton to Chester via the centre of Hanley.

Word on the street is that he's told Peter Coates has got to pay for it.

I'm more worried about what he's going to 'achieve' during the coming weeks and months.

After last summer's shambles, what's he going to do for an encore? I dread to think what outside-the-box thinking he's got up his sleeve.

That's why I honestly think that our Football League status will be in danger with Smurtwaites hand on the tiller.

Archived