onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brian Melzack QPR & The Vale

Mr Carter

All 5 of which become irrelevant once you know the missing link :yes:

I really wish I could say, I do. This is so frustrating!!! :(

Then shut up about it!!!

Those not "in the know" can only post on what they know; they are doing what you are doing, posting about what they know to be true.

Put up or shut up :razz::)

Advert

Because since then I have learnt more information. I have said to others, this is not the universal panacaea and not everyone will be happy with this deal, but knowing what I know, I am happy with what we are getting, it's a good deal! There are, of course, some areas I am not happy about, but business deals are often all about compromise, but all in all, this is a good deal for the Vale

Personally, I think debate or even expressing an opinion on whether this is good or bad, is pointless right now, when hopefully tomorrow or very soon we will learn a lot more of the deal off the likes of Dave F. I can wait that long to be honest and trust his judgements.

However, just out of interests, seeing as you know a lot about the deal, would you say it is better for the club than what Mo had to offer? Not only for the long term future, but also for where it matters, moving up the leagues.

So if it's not a done deal and not worth 8 million...more lies and deciet.

I suspect it could be to do with this bit:

'The club claim the deal with the American Sports consortium is a partnership with an expected additional £2.5m investment over the following five years.'

So its not really a lie

I think the quicker all these questions and answers are sorted out and the deal is opened up FOR ALL OF US TO DISECT the better, we, the shareholders and the Fans should know every single detail because at the end of the day we are the lifeblood of the club.

All this 'I know something you dont' really p***** me off and no disrespect Steve but why should you know the info and not us??

This happens every time any news about the club comes out and its the Fans who are always the last to know anything, ever likely we get so many conspiracy theries.

We need a proper in depth analysis of the deal from top to bottom otherwise people are just going to say hey you know what stick it!!! cant be a***d anymore.

benny , at a guess the reason the training facility has to be at chat whit is because it is on council land not on private land eg land owned by vale . this way any facility would be classed as a community project and opens up opportunities for grant money and loans to be tapped into , just guessing ofcourse so could be wrong.

benny , at a guess the reason the training facility has to be at chat whit is because it is on council land not on private land eg land owned by vale . this way any facility would be classed as a community project and opens up opportunities for grant money and loans to be tapped into , just guessing ofcourse so could be wrong.

Pete, the land behind the Bycars is council land isn't it ?

The Chat Whit deal is signed and sealed as part of the move, Vale Park will be sold with some of the money going to finally repay the council loan, the rest going towards the move.

The new ground will begin construction early next year and be ready for the 2013-2014 season. Until then Vale have a pre-agreement with Crewe to use Gresty Road.

You heard it here first.......believe me, it's true.......honest guv. :cool:

I heard a rumour last night that Vale Park will not be completed as the site will be up for sale early in the spring.

Vale are moving to a new 8000 seater stadium on land near the Talke roundabout and the deal is all via the yanks and ex QPR top-brass.

Vale will become a 'feeder club' for QPR and the deal was actually struck over a month ago but has been 'round the houses' to avoid tax issues and such.

Feeder clubs are illegal in England

The training ground behind the Bycars stand is council owned. PVFC pays a peppercorn rent.

The Chatterley Whitfield site is owned by the Coal Industry Social Welfare Organisation (CISWO). Again Vale pay a peppercorn rent for this site even though they haven't touched it in ages.

The unedifying spectacle of Admin playing 'I know something you don't'. Very sad

O ye of lack of faith. Don't believe me? fine that's your choice! Others know different, especially others to whom I have felt was their right to know the details.

I could have siad nothing, but just got frustrated at the people who are not in the know spouting ridiculous theories that are nowhere near the truth and at some points, downright lies and harmful to the deal.

All I have asked is for people to give the deal a chance because when you know what it contains, there's a chance you'll like it!

So as people seem intent on perferring to listen to and believe gossip and fairytales, so be it, carry on, I won't say another word. Those who know me, know where I coming from and know I am no b's'er!

Archived