onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brian Melzack QPR & The Vale

Mr Carter

Advert

I heard a rumour last night that Vale Park will not be completed as the site will be up for sale early in the spring.

Vale are moving to a new 8000 seater stadium on land near the Talke roundabout and the deal is all via the yanks and ex QPR top-brass.

Vale will become a 'feeder club' for QPR and the deal was actually struck over a month ago but has been 'round the houses' to avoid tax issues and such.

Now wouldn't that be interesting,i wonder how people would feel about that if it were to happen after the board turned down a life long Vale fan for these.

I heard a rumour last night that Vale Park will not be completed as the site will be up for sale early in the spring.

Vale are moving to a new 8000 seater stadium on land near the Talke roundabout.

Heard the same myself and believe we will be renamed Freeport Vale!

Vale are moving to a new 8000 seater stadium on land near the Talke roundabout and the deal is all via the yanks and ex QPR top-brass.

Vale will become a 'feeder club' for QPR and the deal was actually struck over a month ago but has been 'round the houses' to avoid tax issues and such.

Biggest load of rubbish yet! Sorry, no, but way off the mark!

How do you know! This secret info you have could only be coming from the board and they lie in private as well as in public.

RobF knows where I have had my information from and knows what it is. The latest story in the Sentinal does not give all the details of the deal. There are 2 major areas still to be announced. One is still subject to negotiations with a third party and me publicising it could jeopardise that part ofn the deal, and given that I believe it to be a good thing, I have no intention of doing so. The second part is still a little vague, I don't have all the details, but we are hoping that Dave F will be asking the appropriate questions on this on friday night!

P.S. Source is not inside the club but is very reliable

RobF knows where I have had my information from and knows what it is. The latest story in the Sentinal does not give all the details of the deal. There are 2 major areas still to be announced. One is still subject to negotiations with a third party and me publicising it could jeopardise that part ofn the deal, and given that I believe it to be a good thing, I have no intention of doing so. The second part is still a little vague, I don't have all the details, but we are hoping that Dave F will be asking the appropriate questions on this on friday night!

but its 4.6m in cash to pay for the developments, not reliant on grants ?

RobF knows where I have had my information from and knows what it is. (1) The latest story in the Sentinal does not give all the details of the deal. There are 2 major areas still to be announced. (2) One is still subject to negotiations with a third party and me publicising it could jeopardise that part ofn the deal, and given that I believe it to be a good thing, I have no intention of doing so. (3) The second part is still a little vague, I don't have all the details, but we are hoping that Dave F will be asking the appropriate questions on this on friday night!

(1) Why not? I thought we had entered an new era of "openness and transparency".

(2) So the "£8m deal" has not been completed, and may not actually be worth "£8m" then?

(3) Why have Deakin and Lloyd signed a deal when it is vague in what it alludes to? Is this in the clubs best interests? Can the club be stung down the line? Do Amerisky have a "get out" clause when they realise Perry has lied about the club being unified again?

Deano & Cheeky,

The deal between the American and Port Vale is agreed. However, some parts of the deal require negotiations to still be completed with a 3rd party. There is no reason to believe that these negotiations will not be suiccessful and in my opinion will bring good news to the Vale for long term stability and security, if managed correctly.

For me to go blabbing about these details on a public forum would be irresponsible and could lead to damage to a deal which I feel would be beneficial for ALL parties concerned. I'm not prepared to do that.

Deano & Cheeky,

The deal between the American and Port Vale is agreed. However, some parts of the deal require negotiations to still be completed with a 3rd party. There is no reason to believe that these negotiations will not be suiccessful and in my opinion will bring good news to the Vale for long term stability and security, if managed correctly.

For me to go blabbing about these details on a public forum would be irresponsible and could lead to damage to a deal which I feel would be beneficial for ALL parties concerned. I'm not prepared to do that.

But what if the deal with the third party doesn't materialise? Will the investment still be worth £8m? Why announce an £8m investment is complete when clearly, if there are still parts to be completed, it hasn't been sealed? What about openness and transparency?

So Melzack the property developer is bessie mates with Selman the property developer.....also Melzack's mate Hooper was the u.k./European head of operations and contact number (mobile phone number) for Ameriturf that established global company that Port Vale had signed a contract with although that we are supposed to forget that fact as the company seems to have vanished almost as quickly as they were plucked from the ether just before the EGM....

interestingly someone with a keen eye and memory has found a picture on the Spinturf website that is the same project as one on the old Ameriturf website.....despite various geographical locations Ameriturf/Spinturf/Blueskyturf are all registered in California.

Anyway this deal is the nightmare scenario of 400k for 24.9% to give the Board over 50% and complete control....the rest of the

so called 5 million be it grants,loans is not investment into Vale it is for a "showhome" training complex on land Vale don't own and will

probably have to rent....the USA tours against college teams is not money into Vale nor is the 2.5 million into community projects which is probably the old regeneration grants feast.....so it seems that Ameriturf and Bluesky are both deals worked on by Melzack

the property developer and friend of Selman the property developer

that will bring in 400k for 24.9% and complete control while the rest is not investment into Vale but rather by the looks of it a 'showhome" training complex for the company and USA tours which

is not money into Vale and this 2,5 million for community projects is also nothing to do with the football club.

So it is the 24.9% extra for the V2001 Board to get over 50% and

as they have the seats already that 400k will be spent on the stand

but only after Bratt has been paid off....

I think you are spot on with this analysis - the more you hear about this rubbish, the more it stinks.

£8m? We'll be lucky if we see £80 after everyone has finished at the trough.

Deano & Cheeky,

Well shut up then !!!!:D

But what if the deal with the third party doesn't materialise? Will the investment still be worth £8m? Why announce an £8m investment is complete when clearly, if there are still parts to be completed, it hasn't been sealed? What about openness and transparency?

Then you are just going to have to trust in hope. Sorry but I refuse to spill to anyone but who I believe at this time needs to know. I have divulged to a couple of parties, but that is as far as it goes I'm afraid and they understand the reasons why this is so sensitive.

Guest thecharlatans
Brian Melzack has been sniffing around the Vale for years via many 'investment' stories and has known Bratt for nearly twenty years. He's only ever in it for himself and his involvement, if any is worrying.

I fear out of the frying pan into the saucepan with the people at the top, except now the shareholders are powerless.

Big Mo was investing for the good people of Port Vale and not himself then?

Archived