onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brian Melzack QPR & The Vale

Mr Carter

It'll be a little convenient if they say they can't discuss this 400k deal

(because lets face it the rest has nothing to do with Vale and isn't money into the club)

on grounds of ongoing confidentiality when they are saying it is signed....it will good to hear that Bratt can now go but at what cost....so it isn't even 400k which is well short of 1.2 million upfront and the rest isn't going into the club which makes the deal very poor for the club and is infact blown out of the water by Mo Chaudry and that 5 million investment into the club.

Advert

Mark Sims offered to put the seats in for free but the Board rejected the offer....the club already have the seats........... .suppose some of

the 400k investment could bosh the Robbie Williams suite.

"It is our hope that the investment being made is seen to benefit the club in the short, medium and long term, assure financial security while providing top class first team training and community outreach facilities, the completion of various areas of Vale Park Stadium, strengthening of the First Team Squad and various other aspects of the club's operations. As such we look forward to building a long and successful relationship with Port Vale Football Club."

It'll be a little convenient if they say they can't discuss this 400k deal

(because lets face it the rest has nothing to do with Vale and isn't money into the club)

on grounds of ongoing confidentiality when they are saying it is signed....it will good to hear that Bratt can now go but at what cost....so it isn't even 400k which is well short of 1.2 million upfront and the rest isn't going into the club which makes the deal very poor for the club and is infact blown out of the water by Mo Chaudry and that 5 million investment into the club.

£5m wasn't going into the club though was it? £2m was going to the council, £1.6m was going to other creditors and then up to £3.8m was coming out of the club to pay off the directors loan.

But at the moment you just seem to be repeating myths to suit your agenda.

Forgive me for not been in the know but WHO THE FRIG IS BRIAN MELZACK????? what does he do and whats he got do with vale. All i can find is twitter links.

There is an afternoons browseing on the internet if you put his name in, QPR, property, tours to USA for PV, etc

The Selman Group deal involved obtaining land around Vale park, (the normid being one) and redevoping it with grants and Vale receiving a percentage of rental inccome streams from the property built on the land for their part in helping to acquire the land or using land the club own. Part of the deal involved 2 people getting seats on the board once the partnership had brought in £500k and then £1 million, one of these seats would have gone to Malzack.

The board seemed to think they could cut Selman out by using Harlequin. The CW training ground was muted as being part of the Selman groups proposals as well. I have a copy of the initial agreement between Selman and PVFC which others have seen.

Thanks Tim for the clarification. So going from that, what is your own personal opinion of Brian Malzack? I recall at the time, you seemed very keen on the Selman groups propsals, however now it seem a lot of people are against BM's involvement with the club. I must admit, having spoke privately on Facebook to him, he always come across very approachable, however obviously I don't know him personally. Will understand if you cannot say too much on a public forum.

blvf, the deal melzack is offering now is virtually the same deal as three years ago ! why is it the best deal now ? what has changed in three years ? why is this deal in its 3rd guise ?

hopefully we won't have long to wait now before we are proved completely wrong or right . personally i hope i am wrong and the club is saved , micky gets a wedge to spend , mark sims will join the board , the lorne street is completed and vale get barcelona esque training facilities . fingers crossed.

If Tesco build a new road it is not money into Port Vale...the social sevices budget is not money into Port Vale.....holiday tours is not money into the club....grants for community projects is not money into the club....a "showhome" u.k. headquarters is not money into the club.

However 5 million into the club to clear the debts and sort the club out is money into the club not money spent on sweets,holidays,a palace,castle or showhome....in terms of cash flow the use of interest free Directors loans is a strategy to clear debts by doing

deals with one off lump sum percentage payments...the goal being

a professionally run debt free business under single ownership...the plan being ownership and therefore equity.

The 5 million was going to be put in to sort the club out not on some other schemes or projects.....the 5 million was to be used to sort out Port Vale and would be tied up in that endeavour... it would be taken from a bank account and invested into the project of sorting out the club...it was the use of 5 million for the advancement of the club,it

was 5 million of cash flow to remedy many ailments....the patient

doesn't have to own the patent or pharmasy inorder to recieve the medicine...the cash injection of 5 million for the health of the club it was an investment into the future of the club...it was an investment of 5 million into the future of the club.

Whether interest free directors loans to pay off debts or as equity

being the aim it was a 5 million investment into Port Vale.

This investment is about Blueskyturf not Port Vale.

Thanks Tim for the clarification. So going from that, what is your own personal opinion of Brian Malzack? I recall at the time, you seemed very keen on the Selman groups propsals, however now it seem a lot of people are against BM's involvement with the club. I must admit, having spoke privately on Facebook to him, he always come across very approachable, however obviously I don't know him personally. Will understand if you cannot say too much on a public forum.

Lets not forget Malzack said he had been very good friends with BB for 16 years(or something like that),in reality it was only about 15mths at the time i think.

I am also sure it was Melzack and some others who wanted to buy QPR a few years ago.(not that that means anything:D)

Lets not forget Malzack said he had been very good friends with BB for 16 years(or something like that),in reality it was only about 15mths at the time i think.

I am also sure it was Melzack and some others who wanted to buy QPR a few years ago.(not that that means anything:D)

Here we are

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/3004874/Fan-bids-12m-to-buy-QPR.html

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/article-1011472-consortium-deny-qpr-ground-sale-plan.do

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/q/qpr/2750705.stm

http://qprreport.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=6559

Archived