onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Gezim Shalaj

MattW

...Smurf keeps expecting a pat on the back for extending the budget......! does he expect people keep turning up and pay premier league money...

Not heard Smurf asking or expecting anything much, recently? And where do you watch Prem football at £23???

And, for future reference - embarrassing is not spelt embarracing,,,which is what your posts are!

Advert

Players develop an increasing aura the longer they are out of the team. Fans forget their limitations and only remember the good bits. The longer Andoh isn't playing the better he'll become!

Or people remember that he had bags of pace, and the ability to take the team up the pitch in the same way that Lewis Haldane did for us. Andoh has a lack of end product, that goes without saying, but on the ball defenders were scared senseless by him. He would be a big improvement on what we have, providing he can get back to the same level he was showing before injury.

Or people remember that he had bags of pace, and the ability to take the team up the pitch in the same way that Lewis Haldane did for us. Andoh has a lack of end product, that goes without saying, but on the ball defenders were scared senseless by him. He would be a big improvement on what we have, providing he can get back to the same level he was showing before injury.

Agreed. No one is saying he's the next Ronaldo, but he's better than any winger we've currently got, with the exception of Thomas (although he's 10 years younger than Thomas).

Santos - Not had much of a chance yet.

Kiko - Looks below average, though hasn't had many opportunities.

Knops - Been solid enough, no better or worse than Dickinson. Probably cheaper though, and less of a ***.

Mac-Intosch - Not seen much of him but looks bang average.

Ferguson - Why? Just tell me why?

Hart - Might be decent one day, just not right now with us. A boy learning a mans game.

Tavares - Started well enough but it's almost criminal how he gets in the starting 11 every week. Bruno must have a man crush on him.

De Freitas - Has looked half decent at times but manager doesn't seem to fancy him.

Amoros - Has shown promise. Has plenty of tenacity about him and could become a good player for us if he continues to improve.

Periera - Fancy name, done nothing on the pitch yet for the 1st team.

Mbamba - 26 and nowhere near ready, probably never will be for this level.

Shalaj - Promised a bit of excitement upon arrival but has offered nothing as of yet.

Thomas - Our best signing along with Jones.

Paterson - Simply not good enough, no other L1 side would go near him these days but we were desperate.

Cicilia - Has an awkward style and offers something, just not goals.

Jones - Can't ask any more of the lad. Continues to get played out of position.

Agree with pretty much all that to be honest.

I don't get the hurrah around Andoh. He played only a few games for us, did ok. But not this special player people bang on about, hence why he's still clubless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I one hundred percent agree, yes he was looking good, he was on decent form, but under this team which bruno put's out, he wouldn't be as good, because player's like tavares, kelly, dont provide the service, if he's really so good, why is he clubless?

O'Connor is twice the player and he'd walk into our current set-up, on one leg.

So too would the maligned Louis Dodds. Our recruitment in the summer was the worst I've ever known. At least 15 players on the books aren't remotely good enough.

O Connor and the rest of the band of brothers are doing really well at Notts County in the league above. Shown what a big miss they've been to us this season. I'm absolutely devastated they didn't stay. O Connor playing every game again for them I see.

I one hundred percent agree, yes he was looking good, he was on decent form, but under this team which bruno put's out, he wouldn't be as good, because player's like tavares, kelly, dont provide the service, if he's really so good, why is he clubless?

A winger that cannot cross...exactly what we need right now

I'd suggest a couple of our midfielders ought to be able to equal that - when they're properly fit and getting a run in the team! 8 goals, eh...a proper top player! How many has he got this season?

4 from 16 starts. That's 4 times more than all our midfielders put together I think.

Santos - Not had much of a chance yet.

Kiko - Looks below average, though hasn't had many opportunities.

Knops - Been solid enough, no better or worse than Dickinson. Probably cheaper though, and less of a ***.

Mac-Intosch - Not seen much of him but looks bang average.

Ferguson - Why? Just tell me why?

Hart - Might be decent one day, just not right now with us. A boy learning a mans game.

Tavares - Started well enough but it's almost criminal how he gets in the starting 11 every week. Bruno must have a man crush on him.

De Freitas - Has looked half decent at times but manager doesn't seem to fancy him.

Amoros - Has shown promise. Has plenty of tenacity about him and could become a good player for us if he continues to improve.

Periera - Fancy name, done nothing on the pitch yet for the 1st team.

Mbamba - 26 and nowhere near ready, probably never will be for this level.

Shalaj - Promised a bit of excitement upon arrival but has offered nothing as of yet.

Thomas - Our best signing along with Jones.

Paterson - Simply not good enough, no other L1 side would go near him these days but we were desperate.

Cicilia - Has an awkward style and offers something, just not goals.

Jones - Can't ask any more of the lad. Continues to get played out of position.

Quite harsh on a few who have had injuries this season.

I don't agree that all of a sudden all the foreigners are not good enough just because we've been playing **** recently. We've still been getting results here and there so they clearly have something about them, and are not out of their depth completely.

I think a lot comes down to the fact that we've watched Patterson play upfront on his own for weeks on end, especially with Jones out injured and left backs playing in a front 3.

Bruno impressed me early on but his refusal to change the tactics has been mind blowing considering we simply haven't had the players to play in that formation at times.

Whenever I look at the teamsheet the first thing I see that I dislike is patterson being anywhere near the team. Then Tavares. I think De Freitas could be a potential starter this season along with Knops, Amoros and Cicilia currently. I haven't seen Santos play but there's no reason to drop Alnwick at the moment.

I agree the squad is too big and that some of the signings appear to be punts more than anything, but to write them all off is daft and very over the top.

Archived