onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Gezim Shalaj

MattW

I'm not arguing with that but the problem, as you say, is that we've gone for this scatter-gun approach to recruitment and signed far too many inexperienced players at once. The turnover has been staggering and it's no wonder really that the team hasn't fully gelled. It's a huge gamble and in many ways it's credit to everyone that we've got 25 points on the board by now.

Advert

Yes, he got injured a while back but of course our club didn't take a second out to inform us. His agent said on twitter that he should be back soon and described him as perfect for this league due to his skill and pace.

An agent spouting bullshxt?

Well I never!

Yes, he got injured a while back but of course our club didn't take a second out to inform us. His agent said on twitter that he should be back soon and described him as perfect for this league due to his skill and pace.

An agent would say a dolphin wearing a bucket hat would be good enough for this league as long as it made him some money, i wouldn't trust a football agent under no circumstance's, it's all about money with them!

So your basing your foley would have done on what? you can predict the future now?

your really scraping the barrel with that one mystic boy.

What the **** are you on about?

Foley strikes me as a midfielder who would score goals. He plays far forward for a midfielder. I couldn't remember if he had scored or not as was simply asking the question if he had!!

Scraping the barrel? Wtf?

I one hundred percent agree, yes he was looking good, he was on decent form, but under this team which bruno put's out, he wouldn't be as good, because player's like tavares, kelly, dont provide the service, if he's really so good, why is he clubless?

So your basing your foley would have done on what? you can predict the future now?

your really scraping the barrel with that one mystic boy.

Is that irony?

I'm more than happy to disagree with you. It's my opinion that both O'Connor and Dodds are better players than Tavares. Feel free to disagree but both would get into this Vale side.

Not on today's showing! Can't recall Dodds touching it

Archived