onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sentinel v Smurf

Eddie Hitler

Think what you like' date=' read his daughters Twitter, they started this stupid war. I know you contribute for them so you are quite obviously going to be biased towards them.[/quote']

Christ rep... it could be said you have your head stuck down the back of smurfs skiddies but your not biased eh?

If his girls tweet is what its about its beyond childish... and its a "war" smurf cant win

Advert

Think what you like' date=' read his daughters Twitter, they started this stupid war. I know you contribute for them so you are quite obviously going to be biased towards them.[/quote']

It is quite obvious you have a personal vendetta against the The Sentinel,probably a failed opportunity in the past, so it is you who is biased.

In which case - why use it as a criticism of Martin Tideswell? :whistling:

I don't really care who started it, but I am interested in who ends it... and I hope someone does soon!

I wasn't, I was highlighting no matter what people try to do written press is on its last legs, trying to make it look better is like rearranging the deckchairs on the titanic somewhat.

I agree both parties need their heads cracking together as I have an affinity for both individuals and they are both as child like as each other.

It is quite obvious you have a personal vendetta against the The Sentinel,probably a failed opportunity in the past, so it is you who is biased.

Never had any aspirations to get into journalism though quirkily I did do work experience with MT at Smith Davis Press years ago!

I sold their parent company a service back in 2010, no issues.

I have however witnessed second hand the lies they print and the retractions they don't make until costly legal action is taken to force them to do so despite the fact it ruins lives and families and peoples businesses hence my opinion of them as gutter press.

Clearly some people hate the chairman, that's their choice. I dislike the sentinel intensely, that's mine.

True, which is why I know the real reason and you so obviously don't!

Smurf has emailed me and ask me to post the following

Around the time RP left Vale the Sent posted on its Facebook page a story or events which was a complete lie

This resulted in myself contacting the CEO of parent paper/group to make a complaint

On day RP signed for Northants Martin T contacted me about my complaint

He was not aware it was false and stated he would remove the article and investigate its origins

I stated that unless it was removed and an appriopiate apology was issued they would be banned

To date not been actioned

They recently made their photograper redundant and tried to get Gerard our 1st Class photographer to do their work to save money

Having discussed this with Gerard it was agreed that he would no longer do any work for the Sent

They can pay for as many staff to enter as they require and due to normally most of their coverage is as copy and paste do not feel the average reader would know any different but at least at last they are contributing something to the Club

Ask the sentinel, they seem exceptionally keen to keep us fans informed!

Its common knowledge Mellor but I'm not detailing it on here.

It seems it is that common knowledge that no bugger else, apart from you, knows. I asked you on another thread to backup what you were saying, you wouldn't. I am only on page 5 of this thread so by the time i reach page 8 you may have explained yourself, but i won't hold my breath.

It seems it is that common knowledge that no bugger else, apart from you, knows. I asked you on another thread to backup what you were saying, you wouldn't. I am only on page 5 of this thread so by the time i reach page 8 you may have explained yourself, but i won't hold my breath.

Have you not seen the twitter post from Smurthwaites daughter?

The sentinel can **** off for all I care.

I think it's a huge myth that we need them more than they need us.

Almost as big a myth that if Smurf was a PR guru we'd be much better off.

Smurf has emailed me and ask me to post the following

Around the time RP left Vale the Sent posted on its Facebook page a story or events which was a complete lie

This resulted in myself contacting the CEO of parent paper/group to make a complaint

On day RP signed for Northants Martin T contacted me about my complaint

He was not aware it was false and stated he would remove the article and investigate its origins

I stated that unless it was removed and an appriopiate apology was issued they would be banned

To date not been actioned

They recently made their photograper redundant and tried to get Gerard our 1st Class photographer to do their work to save money

Having discussed this with Gerard it was agreed that he would no longer do any work for the Sent

They can pay for as many staff to enter as they require and due to normally most of their coverage is as copy and paste do not feel the average reader would know any different but at least at last they are contributing something to the Club

So what about the things they were banned from before RP left? EG The fans forum? He makes it up to suit his own ends, tell him that

Archived