Euro 2016

Wales having an open-top bus tour on arriving home is an absolute joke! They did very well to reach a semi but ultimately they lost to a Portuguese team that were very much there for the taking, and also lost to England, a nation they absolutely despise.

Talk about having a little country mentality.

Not too bothered about Wales, but they do deserve praise.

Glad I have fish for tea tonight, no need to buy chips now I can get a huge load of either of your shoulders, and you've not only provided us with vintage whine but those who don't indulge have a ready made bitter lemon when you are posting.

If Wales are a little country, Beechy is a little ********* too.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wales having an open-top bus tour on arriving home is an absolute joke! They did very well to reach a semi but ultimately they lost to a Portuguese team that were very much there for the taking, and also lost to England, a nation they absolutely despise.

They are a little country, smallest country to reach the semis, 1/3 the size of Portugal, their greatest season ever, their national sport is Rugby, why be jealous?

Not too bothered about Wales, but they do deserve praise.

Glad I have fish for tea tonight, no need to buy chips now I can get a huge load of either of your shoulders, and you've not only provided us with vintage whine but for those who don't indulge you're a bitter lemon. If Wales are a little country, Beechy is a little ********* too.

I expected you to pipe up, but not quite that quickly!

As I've said before, I actually pity you. I'm certainly not about to abuse you further than you no doubt have been in your existence on this planet so far.

They are a little country, smallest country to reach the semis, 1/3 the size of Portugal, their greatest season ever, their national sport is Rugby, why be jealous?

Their national sport is Rugby only when they're doing well in it. Now that they've had a good competition in football, which I already gave some praise for, they are suddenly reminding everyone that they are football fanatics! At the end of the day they lost twice in five games and won absolutely nothing, and for me certainly shouldn't be celebrating the way they have done.

Their national sport is Rugby only when they're doing well in it. Now that they've had a good competition in football, which I already gave some praise for, they are suddenly reminding everyone that they are football fanatics! At the end of the day they lost twice in five games and won absolutely nothing, and for me certainly shouldn't be celebrating the way they have done.
Congratulations, the best joke anyone has ever heard in South Wales.

Advert:

I expected you to pipe up, but not quite that quickly!

As I've said before, I actually pity you. I'm certainly not about to abuse you further than you no doubt have been in your existence on this planet so far.

Oh, I'd feel pretty confident that posting bitter and twisted stuff about a whole country who had a day in the sun is rather worse than criticising the person who knows least about football on the entire site and just proved it with that Wales post. :laugh: Have you been abused by a sheep or a leek or something ?

And as for replying quickly. your own response was in seconds. :laugh:

Congratulations, the best joke anyone has ever heard in South Wales.

So you're either Welsh or live in Wales and have a soft spot for the Welsh? Thought so...

Oh, I'd feel pretty confident that posting bitter and twisted stuff about a whole country who had a day in the sun is rather worse than criticising the person who knows least about football on the entire site and just proved it with that Wales post. :laugh: Have you been abused by a sheep or a leek or something ?

And as for replying quickly. your own response was in seconds. :laugh:

Bitter and twisted because I have a different opinion than yourself, and just think that there celebrations are way over the top and somewhat cringeworthy? Yeah, sounds about right for you.

Good luck . You're going to need all the luck in the world.

So you're either Welsh or live in Wales and have a soft spot for the Welsh? It so then it kind of makes this little debate between us absolutely pointless...
To you yes, but not to others. I am English, when did we last have a chance to celebrate? Of course I have spent time in South Wales and know what makes it tick.

To you yes, but not to others. I am English, when did we last have a chance to celebrate? Of course I have spent time in South Wales and know what makes it tick.

I have Welsh ancestry and quite a few Welsh friends. In fact I also consider Saundersfoot/Tenby one of my most cherished childhood memories. And I also tonked a Welsh girl named Sheena when I was 16. But despite all that, and being a fan of many Welsh bands including Manic Street Preachers and Stereophonics, I still think that celebrating as if they had actually won the tournament somewhat embarrassing. I wonder if the Icelandic team who don't have a Gareth Bale or Aaron Ramsey have or will be doing the same?

Advert:

I have Welsh ancestry and quite a few Welsh friends. In fact I also consider Saundersfoot/Tenby one of my most cherished childhood memories. And I also tonked a Welsh girl named Sheena when I was 16. But despite all that, and being a fan of many Welsh bands including Manic Street Preachers and Stereophonics, I still think that celebrating as if they had actually won the tournament somewhat embarrassing. I wonder if the Icelandic team who don't have a Gareth Bale or Aaron Ramsey have or will be doing the same?
I only saw a bit of the Iceland homecoming, not as large with having a smaller population than Cardiff, but certainly their Viking chant made its mark.

Bitter and twisted because I have a different opinion than yourself, and just think that there celebrations are way over the top and somewhat cringeworthy? Yeah, sounds about right for you.

Good luck with the small penis, you cretin. You're going to need all the luck in the world.

You have a different opinion to just about everyone on this, but that is not the problem. The problem is your snotty attitude trying to belittle a small country having their day -did you say the same about Iceland too ?

As for the sad and unimaginative ***** ***** insult, really- 1 out of 10 for creativity.

The problem on this thread is the *** **** ***** that calls people ******* and attacks a Wales side enjoying their own celebrations and doing absolutely no harm to anyone.

By the way, I hope Sheena found her way back to her flock.:laugh:

Why so bitter Mon'Ami?

Link...

:smile:

Why so bitter Mon'Ami?

My opinion has got nothing to do with bitterness. Why would it? I couldn't care less about Wales in that it doesn't concern me on how well they do or don't do. But to celebrate as if they had won the tournament to me was very strange. That's not to say there fans can't be proud of the team and there efforts, but personally I think it's simply over the top and if I was a Welsh player I'd be somewhat embarrassed, Also, all the Welsh players have been telling everyone that's bothering to listen that they all believed in themselves and each other, and that they knew they could do very well. So in that case why celebrate on reaching a semi-final and ultimately losing it to a somewhat average Portugal side if they believed they could go as far as they did all along? Very strange.

Advert:

You have a different opinion to just about everyone on this, but that is not the problem. The problem is your snotty attitude trying to belittle a small country having their day -did you say the same about Iceland too ?

As for the sad and unimaginative ***** ***** insult, really- 1 out of 10 for creativity.

The problem on this thread is the *** **** ***** that calls people ******* and attacks a Wales side enjoying their own celebrations and doing absolutely no harm to anyone.

By the way, I hope Sheena found her way back to her flock.:laugh:

Iceland don't have a Bale or Ramsey in there side for a start, and they also don't have the same funding that Wales more than likely do. I also didn't see them on the news having an open-top bus tour around there Capital.

I also don't try and belittle anyone or anything here. It's a forum at the end of the day. I also don't hold grudges like you do, as you seem to be

My opinion has got nothing to do with bitterness. Why would it? I couldn't care less about Wales in that it doesn't concern me on how well they or don't do. But to celebrate as if they had won the tournament to me was very strange. That's not to say there fans can't be proud of the team and there efforts, but personally I think it's simply over the top and if I was a Welsh player I'd be somewhat embarrassed, Also, all the Welsh players have been telling everyone that's bothering to listen that they all believed in themselves and each other, and that they knew they could do very well. So in that case why celebrate on reaching a semi-final and ultimately losing it to a somewhat average Portugal side if they believed they could go as far as they did all along? Very strange.
Why post about something you do not care about? Celebrating players achievements by crowds happens at every game, progress beyond a crowds`s dream more so. I hope to see the Vale crowd do it this season, that is the joy of watching small teams.

Archived