Euro 2016

Why post about something you do not care about? Celebrating players achievements by crowds happens at every game, progress beyond a crowds`s dream more so. I hope to see the Vale crowd do it this season, that is the joy of watching small teams.

Just because I don't care about how well they do or not doesn't mean that I'm not allowed an opinion on something. The way you're going on the defensive about it I'm surprised you weren't there at the front of the crowd with a Red Dragon cape wrapped around you and in red, green and white face-paint!

At the end of the day Wales did well to reach a semi but ultimately won zilch. Yet celebrated like they had won the competition.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just because I don't care about how well they do or not doesn't mean that I'm not allowed an opinion on something. The way you're going on the defensive about it I'm surprised you weren't there at the front of the crowd with a Red Dragon cape wrapped around you and in red, green and white face-paint!

At the end of the day Wales did well to reach a semi but ultimately won zilch. Yet celebrated like they had won the competition.

Of course you are allowed an opinion, and people are allowed to celebrate something in their own way that has never happened in their lives before, why it should upset you I don't understand.

Seven PL players set to play for France in tomorrow's final.

Hugo Lloris - Spurs

Bacary Sagna - Man.City

Laurent Koscielny & Oliver Giroud - Arsenal

Moussaka Sissoko - Newcastle

N'Golo Kante - Leicester City

Dimitri Payet's - West Ham

Squad players - Eliaquim Mangala - Man.City.

Morgan Schneiderlin & Anthony Martial - Man.Utd.Steve Mandanda - Crystal Palace.

Portugal have Cedric Soares and Jose Fonte of Southampton.

I also didn't see them on the news having an open-top bus tour around there Capital.

But they did have one...it was on Rek..Rey..Ray...their local news and online

Let the welsh enjoy their moment..the world has enough bad stuff going on

Advert:

Anyway,moving on to tomorrow's final.

Portugal to win in 90 mins & Ronnie to score 6/1.

France to win in 90 mins & Griezmann to score 3/1.

Poor value bets, not saying they cannot win, but these are the sort of bets the bookies want you to have. They might win, but should pay more than that.

Much better bet if you can find it is Ronaldo to score and Portugal NOT to win in 90 mins at about 16/1, or Griezmann to score and France not to win in 90 mins at about 10/1. Extra time likely, I'd say, going to bet on a draw and remove small chunks of profit in-play cashing in as it goes, if possible.

But they did have one...it was on Rek..Rey..Ray...their local news and online

Let the welsh enjoy their moment..the world has enough bad stuff going on

Fair enough. As mentioned, I have a lot of Welsh in me but just found it all a bit cringeworthy and over the top, but I certainly won't lose any sleep over it. I don't know the population of Wales but I'm guessing it's much higher than Iceland, and it was them who were the real success story of the tournament for me.

Fair enough. As mentioned, I have a lot of Welsh in me but just found it all a bit cringeworthy and over the top, but I certainly won't lose any sleep over it. I don't know the population of Wales but I'm guessing it's much higher than Iceland, and it was them who were the real success story of the tournament for me.

Are you a sheep Beechyboyo?:wink:

Advert:

Fairynuff but for me the real success story of the tournament will be the team that wins tonight.

Advert:

Pants final. Portugal, Ronaldo apart, are no great shakes but defend fantastically as a team and you have to credit them for that. The guy who scored there winning goal tonight was an absolute donkey for Swansea!

Archived