onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 19th Mar 2016, Port Vale v Burton A, pre-match comments the game itself

Fosse69

After the Vale players turned up in magnificent style at Posh, is it too much to hope for that 6000 Vale fans will turn up on Saturday? Surely the visit of the league leaders, after the lads determined effort to remain in the play-off contender`s pack deserves more than our usual attendance? Also the game itself is a Staffs derby, unique now as Walsall, West Brom and Wolves are no longer in the county.

Advert

Massive game now after yesterday's great fightback, win this and we can start to believe.

Not sure how long Innis is out for so McGivern will surely come in there, the midfield picks itself, Kennedy has not looked at the races the last 2 or 3 matches before Peterborough and Page was right dropping him.

For me up top JJ has to start, he was outstanding when he came on yesterday, could have had a hat trick and gave their defenders all kinds of problems, am still not sure what Theo brings, he spent most of the game yesterday on the floor.

Well the players deserve a decent gate hope Burton bring 2000 plus u would think would been top and deservedly so .

Looking forwards to it already .

Team well JJ in for Robinson,Mcgivern for Innis if he can't make it .

Utv

Well the players deserve a decent gate hope Burton bring 2000 plus u would think would been top and deservedly so .

Utv

they wunna bring 2000 plus, they only get that number at home.

Utv

I doubt very much they'd bring that many

I'm looking forward to this one. I would like to see JJ start after yesterday's performance but other than that keep it the same with McGivern in for Inniss, as I feel that Streete would struggle because he's hardly played this season. Hopefully the fans will turn up and I'm hoping that Burton bring at least 600/700 but for some reason I doubt they will. I'm optimistic about this game and I think we'll just snatch it.

I'm looking forward to this one. I would like to see JJ start after yesterday's performance but other than that keep it the same with McGivern in for Inniss, as I feel that Streete would struggle because he's hardly played this season. Hopefully the fans will turn up and I'm hoping that Burton bring at least 600/700 but for some reason I doubt they will. I'm optimistic about this game and I think we'll just snatch it.

seem to remember Mcgarry saying Burton were bringing 1000 to Crwho the other week - don't know if they did? Probably means they will bring 700 to us as per those stats the other week!

Their biggest away following of the season is 1,542 at Coventry.

The idiots are out again, and on a school night too ! - someone gave this a minus rating when it is purely uselful information.

I think Burton will bring a minimum of 800, more likely 1000-1200. Only the slighlly more difficult journey than Crewe (ie no easy train access) may put of a hundred or two, but most come by car or ocach anyway.

Archived