onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 12th Mar 2016, Peterborough v Port Vale, pre-match comments and the match itself

Fosse69

Advert

Posh have been buzzing all week on the training ground according to Westley, but he would say that. Poor form due to young players finding their feet, but players coming back from injury and Nabi playing football from heaven in the week, gives him confidence. Can we take him down a peg?

There will be goals ! A few of them ! I hope most are for us it would be great if we can get something from this game , lets hope all the players turn up and put a shift in give our fantastic away following something to shout about , come Valiants do um'

Onwards and upwards, draw away and win at home who knows where we may go. All games are tough, well most, at this time of the season. They maybe Posh but a valiant effort should sort it.

Very lyrical and almost poetic! However, we never seem to do well at London Road--let's hope for a change of fortune!

Not many Vale fans there tomorrow I don't think, been there couple of times, never enjoyed it. Best wishes to those who do go.

Draw would do, win would keep me excited all next week.

Agreed, I couldn't find the motivation to go. Shall be sitting this one out and listening to it on the radio.

Archived