onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Page Sacked (Rumour)

Samwelo

Advert

Where did I say he is a tactical genius ? Misrepresentation again, the fact is that he is learning as a manager, as was John Rudge in his first couple of years as boss, as was Sir Alex Ferguson who was nearly sacked after a year or so at Old Trafford. I could find many faults, and rarely agree with his team selections, but he is our manager and as long as he shows dedication to task, he gets my support.

It's completely your choice on the season ticket, your money and your time.

You can't compare Page with those 2 legends.

It never works promoting from within because the new Manager is too close to the players when he is a coach.

Look at Foyle,Glover and Grew all a disaster waiting to happen.

Again talk of 4 points off the playoffs then Page destroys it with his bizarre team selection playing Yates at left back when he isn't good enough to play at right backend dropping Street and Foley just to prove a point.

Today's game should have been an easy 3 points playing at home against a team below us.

Page was rescued by a fortunate breakaway by AJ just before half time.

Uche should have been on at half time for Dodds who didn't like playing in the rain and never got his shorts dirty.

The Scunthororpe defence were terrified when Uche came on and their Centre Half should have been sent off for fouling him but the ref bottled it.

I know according to Storming Norman we could and should have bought Hasselbank in but Nigel Clough was available but is now Burton manager.

I believe Nigel Pearson is still available so cheer us up Norman and get a real Manager in.

It never works promoting from within because the new Manager is too close to the players when he is a coach.

Again talk of 4 points off the playoffs then Page destroys it with his bizarre team selection playing Yates at left back when he isn't good enough to play at right backend dropping Street and Foley just to prove a point.

Today's game should have been an easy 3 points playing at home against a team below us.

Uche should have been on at half time for Dodds who didn't like playing in the rain and never got his shorts dirty.

The Scunthororpe defence were terrified when Uche came on and their Centre Half should have been sent off for fouling him but the ref bottled it.

I know according to Storming Norman we could and should have bought Hasselbank in but Nigel Clough was available but is now Burton manager.

I believe Nigel Pearson is still available so cheer us up Norman and get a real Manager in.

Chris Wilder wouldn't be a bad shout and really Brown couldn't do any worse if the story is true about page wont pick him because he gave page a rollicking about his cautious tactics. but then i've always advocated a root and branch rid out.

I bet storming Norman didn't even know who Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink was then.

Archived