onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale 1 Burnley 0 . Post match comments

Fosse69

Advert

looks like you're in a minority of 1 with that opinion.

Hardly people have being saying he should have been released for years. In the ground yesterday I heard plenty of people moaning about his performance last nite and on the radio on Saturday vale fans were calling in saying he should be dropped. Hardly a minority is it?

Hardly people have being saying he should have been released for years. In the ground yesterday I heard plenty of people moaning about his performance last nite and on the radio on Saturday vale fans were calling in saying he should be dropped. Hardly a minority is it?

Well you and the people around you aren't in charge of the team and never will be. Let the professionals do there job and stop being so negative. We've just had two great performances and all you can do is twist and moan, about one player in the team who put in a good performance.

People around me were moaning that he doesn't put in crunching tackles! That's not his game, never has been and never will be.

He's a creative player and has been a luxury we couldn't really afford in past teams.

Now we have a solid back line and a strong midfield it'll make a big difference. I think he will blossom in this team and will create some exciting play this season, if he's allowed to grow in confidence.

Its early days but if the team carries on playing this way how long before the bigger clubs come in for some of our younger players like Remi and Enoch?

Well Stirling went for 49 million and Stones could go for 34 million and clubs will find a bargain at 4.9 million for Andoh and 3.4 million for Streete

but only once were in the Championship.

Its early days but if the team carries on playing this way how long before the bigger clubs come in for some of our younger players like Remi and Enoch?

id imagine smurf is hoping not long as this in my opinion is the model he is striving to achieve, develop young talent, sell on for a profit and start again

a good model if we can get it right

Well done Vale chuffed to bits .

When do premier league come in ?

I aint been tonight as already made arrangments take a lovely lady out for a meal at the swan with two necks .

So looking forward to Sat UTV .

Andoh is he better than Sterling.he certainly seems like he could be ,well done Vale two clean sheets beating Burnley wow :):):):)

The big Prem clubs (Those in Europe) enter in the 3rd round, the others in the 2nd.

Terrific Vale!!

Couldn't post last night as I had early start this morning for work.

Throughout the entire Team we now have a sense of purpose and the ideas/training from our new staff are showing that Page and Bodin believe in a footballing philosophy. We have the defence now looking excellent in every way and the midfield(whatever combination) give no time to opponents to control or think about their play. We are lively up front and with the camaraderie and togetherness we will get better there.

Seems like an eternity that we were giving goals away for fun and playing boring tactics. What a transformation. Massive congratulations to the whole Club for attempting such wholesale betterment in such a short time.

P.S. Foley doesn't get the plaudits he deserves. Whilst we are appreciating the likes of Andoh, Purkiss etc, etc he gets his job done successfully and quietly. He is beginning to look more and more like Captain Doug Loft and that is a massive compliment. My optimism for an excellent season is blossoming every passing hour. UTV.

Archived