onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

AJ Leitch-Smith

werstayinup

Advert

I actually question whether you are a Vale fan. Campion I I agree with but kapend has been sniffed around by premier league sides and Byron Moore is a quality player.

Why is everyone judging Campion? How much playing time did he get last season I bet not even 2 matches worth and everyone has all of a sudden turned.

Haughton can also play as a striker.

What a mess.

Best case scenario we're left with Leitch Smith, loanee, Dodds, Campion and Kapend.

Isn't it mint that we've lost 3 of our best 4 players from last year (Pope, Marshall, Veseli), we haven't and won't replace the 30 goals we have lost, we're getting excited about 2 twenty year olds at centre half and we have a chairman who can't adequately communicate what the budget is and whether we've spent it or not? Lob in an inexperienced manager who seems to have blown his pocket money on Anthony Grant and we're good to go.

smurfies barmy armie

And this time last year we lost Loft and JMW yet replaced them with far better.

30 goals? When you actually look at league goals (which is all that matters really.) we have only lost 21 goals between 3 players, that will be replaced.

I actually feel a bit sorry that you're getting excited about any of those things.

You obviously didn't see any of the inniss games then when we were on the verge of the playoffs.

I'm absolutely convinced that campion is better than Williamson because everyone is better than Williamson. Kapend - who knows. We desperately need an experienced striker I agree but I'm not panicking.

Im not crying because we haven't signed 10 new players by the end of May. There's plenty of time to go, and if we have to loan some one so be it.

Whatever smurf says about the budget - his decision to invest more will be made for him if we struggle in the first 10 games. At least we know from last season that smurf will invest to keep us up at least. Probably the same if we are top 6 in March/April.

You obviously didn't see any of the inniss games then when we were on the verge of the playoffs.

I'm absolutely convinced that campion is better than Williamson because everyone is better than Williamson. Kapend - who knows. We desperately need an experienced striker I agree but I'm not panicking.

Im not crying because we haven't signed 10 new players by the end of May. There's plenty of time to go, and if we have to loan some one so be it.

Whatever smurf says about the budget - his decision to invest more will be made for him if we struggle in the first 10 games. At least we know from last season that smurf will invest to keep us up at least. Probably the same if we are top 6 in March/April.

IF we struggle for the first 10 games that extra money will be needed to pay up Pages contract.

Before any money is spent you want to see us sign 3 players? How are we going to do that without spending any money?

What I said was before we spend any MORE money, ie, extra to that already spent BEFORE we get the three playing positions I identified sorted. If the budget is there to offer AJLS a contract it should be spent on the three positions first (plus even if we had unlimited funds I can't see what Lietch Smith would give us over what we already have).

Firstly he hasn't even signed yet. Secondly everyone telling him he's toss and unworthy of a contract is surely shooting ourselves in the foot. Sometimes I genuinely believe people would rather players come to VP and play terribly every week just so they can type on here about how correct they've been proven.

Leitch-smith wouldn't be a bad signing in the shadow of a player the fans are excited about (if such a player exists). But relying on him and an untested loanee would be very risky.

It's been said 121,418 times already, but the team is farcically unbalanced (imbalanced? Not balanced?)

Maybe Page will get in a name to settle the nerves at some stage ...

Lost 30 goals?! I'm absolutely delighted that 9 of those goals have ****** off. Fully fit campion, Kapend, Byron Moore, all new signings. We've signed a goals citing midfielder and a winger with enough promise that two of the best youth systems in the country signed him.

If we went out and signed a 20 goal striker then we'd be playoff contenders.

How about those with short enough memories of when we spent way more than we had and almost didn't have w club to support?

Last seasons end was a fluke. We have improved every area except gk and attack.

And if we sign a 0 goal a season striker we'll be relegated. That's how important strikers are. Which makes me wonder why we've left the position till the fine-tuning stage without enough funds to cover a monthly sofa payment from DFS.

The boy has talent to be fair. Same ilk as Williamson though?

how can they both be in the same ilk if the boy has talent? Williamson had none just relied on his pace....he had no first touch, no heading ability, couldn't finish an open goal and can we all forget THAT tackle he bottled out of in front of the hardcore just 10 minutes after a 37 year old went flying in on a totally two footed committed challenge... now that was what I want to see out of pro footballers......

ill give AJ the chance he deserves if he signs, ill just expect 110% off him like any of the new signings.

Archived