onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

AJ Leitch-Smith

werstayinup

I'm assuming this has to be a wind up by a rogue Sjoke fan!

Surely, we can't be niave enough to sign a player with this type of goalscoring (or not!) record.

Pass me the ibuprofen, I can't stop shaking my head it hurts.

We'd be better off playing Dodds and Kapend.

Advert

Have you ever wondered what the Vale Players THINK about those in the Seats around the ground.

"****ing hell - look at the fat on that *******"

"jesus christ - who let her out in sunlight !"

" Jeez- how can so many dole whollers be in one place"

"Christ if my daughter brought that home - I'd flush him down the pan"

Its al very well bad mouthing the players but some Vale Fans need to have a long hard look at the people sitting around the pitch and think - these ******s are allowed to Vote and procreate ! :laugh:

My statement of Page gone by christmas is an opinion based on his signings and incase you have conveniently forgot, the shocking demise in his last 11 games last season.

He should never have got the job in the summer and did nothing to warrant it.

Your statement is based on pure ignorance. Page managed to turn round two long losing runs last season - one of the hardest jobs in management at any level but please don't let the facts get in the way of your vitriol.

Kelly you don't know!! Everyone seems to be creaming themselves about Streete and Innis, and calling them the best pairing in the division, yet they have played about 7 league between them (and some say we should pay £600k for one of them) . What the hell do we know about them? Some fans need a reality check. I ****** well hope AJ isn't our top scorer because he wont get more than 5.

Wise words and true

Some strikers on here that I'd take, majority are free agents as well.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/profile-21-strikers-coventry-city-9614329

Out of all that lot, I'd only take Zoko or McLeod. Either would be great signings.

As for the rest, none of them are the mysterious 20goal striker that some fans think we can pluck out of nowhere for a pittance.

To add my two penneth I too would take a lot of convincing AJLS would be worth spending a wage on. Before ANY more money is spent I'd like to see Ryan Inniss returning and a proper goalscorer or two, not a virtual carbon copy of Ben Williamson, ie, a forward who rarely scores. For me our squad is big enough apart from Inniss / alternative decent centre half and two goalscorers & if we can't get players who we know will score I'd take a chance on Campion and Kapend first then use the loan system if they don't come good.

Spot on.

Your statement is based on pure ignorance. Page managed to turn round two long losing runs last season - one of the hardest jobs in management at any level but please don't let the facts get in the way of your vitriol.

it aint vitriol it's common sense, the tewell wanted his own team so he re-signs all those who he told us he didn't want and spent the budget, the mans deluded so much so that he's recommended that bluddy dingle as chief scout,if that isn't pish taking I don't know what is.

Kelly you don't know!! Everyone seems to be creaming themselves about Streete and Innis, and calling them the best pairing in the division, yet they have played about 7 league between them (and some say we should pay £600k for one of them) . What the hell do we know about them? Some fans need a reality check. I ****** well hope AJ isn't our top scorer because he wont get more than 5.

I saw every team in League 1 last year and Innis was the best centre half I saw. Only saw Streete twice but he too was one of the best.

Maybe its the negative 'fans' who need a reality check. We're Port Vale ***. We finished 18th last season. That means we're down the pecking order for any prospective striker especially when you've got Wigan, Blackpool & Sheff Utd (plus many more) who are fairly local & far bigger clubs who'll be in for decent strikers.

AJ obviously wants to be at Vale and may feel he has a point to prove. Lets give him a chance.

What a mess.

Best case scenario we're left with Leitch Smith, loanee, Dodds, Campion and Kapend.

Isn't it mint that we've lost 3 of our best 4 players from last year (Pope, Marshall, Veseli), we haven't and won't replace the 30 goals we have lost, we're getting excited about 2 twenty year olds at centre half and we have a chairman who can't adequately communicate what the budget is and whether we've spent it or not? Lob in an inexperienced manager who seems to have blown his pocket money on Anthony Grant and we're good to go.

smurfies barmy armie

Archived