onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Retained list?.

wwindsor

Advert

If we lose both Marshall and O'Connor then I think the flags at the Vale should be at half mast. ;)

We do have time and a bit of money to spend on players but the problem is always that the better players are already signed up by other clubs, give or take the odd one who is out of contract.

Most teams don't allow the contracts of their better players to run down if they can help it.

And a great many other teams have bigger budgets than us, so straight away we are having to shop in Aldi and Lidl rather than Waitrose or M&S.

Can Page call in a few favours from his contacts in the game?

If Marshall and O'Connor both leave its time to pack up.

As it stands we've had 4 kids sign up and, dress it up how you want, our top scorer leaving. Sproson suggests we replace him with a kid from the championship on loan.

The season tickets must be selling in the dozens. DOZENS.

As it stands we've had 4 kids sign up and, dress it up how you want, our top scorer leaving. Sproson suggests we replace him with a kid from the championship on loan.

Good job there's still 2 months until the season starts then.

Or we could just support the club? And actually be a fan? We are obviously going to sign players not just these youth players who have agreed deals.

Or we could just support the club? And actually be a fan? We are obviously going to sign players not just these youth players who have agreed deals.

That's right and you can always look at it another way in that we finished higher in league one without O'Connor ad Marshall. I would like them both to stay but all this gnashing of teeth is crazy. No one on here knows what the shape of the squad will be and how it will fare next season, I will be there like I have for longer than I care to remember. I support the PVFC and anyone who represents them on the pitch.

Archived