onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Retained list?.

wwindsor

Advert

Radio Stoke reported this morning that all-but-one of the out-of-contract players have been offered reduced terms......which if true, begs the question who is the one that hasn't - O'Connor or Marshall?

I really don't see why we would offer Marshall or O'connor less than there current contract, unless they were on way too much. I certainly hope if one of those leaves it's not because we offered them reduced terms.

its all in the hands of page. And to be honest i dont get the same buzz about him as i did when adams was at the helm. Just dont feel like hes got enough in his locker hope he proves me wrong

Agreed. From the reasons he gave for his retained list it seems to me that he doesn't back himself sufficiently in the transfer market to improve on those he had last season. Has he got the contacts and "pull" as a manager to get decent players into the club? (meaning players with Football League experience, as opposed to unproven kids from development squads or Wales under-21s!)

The contracts that have been offered are like he is sorting his mates out a clear out was needed he just signed us up for the same again. Like i say though hope he proves me wrong

You are aware none of his 'mates' have signed yet, right? Have some patience man!

Why would he.

His commercial department continues to boom

Tommy cheadles is packed out three nights per week with some fantastic acts and nights out

The club shop continues to thrive on exciting new product

Smurf can do it all himself that is why the cash he has generated in the last two years will pay for the new contracts of Pope and marshall

I look forward to the excitement of my beloved teams challenge for automatic promotion to the championship Can not wait to see what your two Bob and a conker jar delivers.

you only get rubbish chat from a dingle

Call me old fashioned but in my opinion he really shouldn't be revealing that sort of information if he wants to promote harmony amongst the squad....
No I'd call you sensible which I'm afraid is something Smurf isn't. The bloke may have made a bomb in property development but trying to run a football club and understanding how it works is something the guy doesn't seem to understand. All of this buy your ST's in big numbers and I will put more in the budget doesn't wash with all but the fans with 'blind loyalty'.

Wait a minute if fans did do as he is asking it beggars the question who is actually raising the budget Smurf or the fans ...... I think that it would really be the latter.

I see Adam Yates is already haggling via the Sentinel, interesting that he says he has had a couple of decent offers (i.e more money) that he would have to move away for and 2 offers that are not as good. The next couple of days are going to be quite interesting I think.

I see Adam Yates is already haggling via the Sentinel, interesting that he says he has had a couple of decent offers (i.e more money) that he would have to move away for and 2 offers that are not as good. The next couple of days are going to be quite interesting I think.

Woke up this morning to read that Yates is likely to sign, best news ever, I just can't wait for next season!!!

Archived