onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Retained list?.

wwindsor

They've got till June 10th to decide so I don't think we'll hear anything before then.

...and after that date, Vale can still leave the offer on the table if they wish to. If that happens, then some players may still accept the offer and sign up between the 10th and the end of June.... when they realise that no-one any good is prepared to make them a (decent) alternative offer.

Advert

So,not one of our players has yet signed up...as much as we want new players I don't think 'bedding in'...ten new guys would be a good thing.Any rumours if any of the players are signing?

I think most of the players are off on holiday. It's also been fairly common in recent years for the club to announce contract signings en masse.

So, even if something is agreed, it may be held back until the player can have his photo taken, say a few words for a video piece and so on.

...if both parties want to keep it quiet for a while' date=' is Twitter that hard to avoid? I assume that it only gets on Twitter if somebody wants it put out there for 'consumption' by the masses.[/quote']

Or talks too loud in the Sneyd -

NB "other Pubs are available to other players to use to broadcast their salaries"

Finally Norman,

A poster much earlier asked if you were looking for an investment partner and your reply was 'why would I' ...

To bring to the highest level of the club someone who has the skills that you do not possess.

Why would he.

His commercial department continues to boom

Tommy cheadles is packed out three nights per week with some fantastic acts and nights out

The club shop continues to thrive on exciting new product

Smurf can do it all himself that is why the cash he has generated in the last two years will pay for the new contracts of Pope and marshall

I look forward to the excitement of my beloved teams challenge for automatic promotion to the championship Can not wait to see what your two Bob and a conker jar delivers.

I think we will start hearing things coming out of the club from Monday,it could be a very interesting couple of weeks with some comings and goings

I'll guess that Page will be saying 'I am very happy that all the squad have agreed new deals apart from Mark Marshall we'll be signing 2 new players shortly so it's pre season training and we'll go again' :doh::doh:

Why would he.

Tommy cheadles is packed out three nights per week with some fantastic acts and nights out

Smurf can do it all himself that is why the cash he has generated in the last two years will pay for the new contracts of Pope and marshall

I look forward to the excitement of my beloved teams challenge for automatic promotion to the championship Can not wait to see what your two Bob and a conker jar delivers.

If only he had your know how eh..............you must be that successful now that maybe you could buy him out and then we could thrive with your expertise

Why would he.

What a plonker!!!!

Why would he.

Fair credit for continuing to be able to chat utter drivel ;)

Why would he.

Come on fella, I'm not into people knocking others on here but you don't half leave yourself open for it.

Do you attend any Vale games?

I ask this as I can't help but notice that the biggest critics on here seem to be folk from Miles away and/or do not frequent Vale park.

Do us a favour and post something positive on here.

Archived