onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

"Negative Vale rile Robinson"

Jacko51

I like Robinson but I lost a bit of respect for him yesterday. It would have been nice and correct to say that MK weren't allowed to play because of Vale's work rate and tenacity and give credit where credit's due but no we get the same old cliche that the result was nothing to do with the opposition only their own performance. At least Cooper gave Vale credit when Swindon nicked the points a few weeks ago.

I can't like Robinson since he ran half the length of the pitch to get Lines sent off at their place in November.

Advert

Didn't he shake hands with every Vale player when they left the pitch? :unsure:

Yes he did and also put his arms around a couple of Vale players too.Then again ,he spent most of the game chatting up the linesman on the Lorne St side of the pitch,out of his technical area:yes:Officials were a joke yesterday!!

It is always nice to hear a manager talk about what his own players did well and what they did badly. Sadly, Mr Robinson seems to be preoccupied with his imaginary ideas about the length of the grass, the lack of water (which seems to have miraculously disappeared, having fallen from the clouds) and his illusions of time-wasting. Hope he gets what he deserves in the playoffs. I'm sure the other 3 teams will be happy to "let them do what they like to do".

It is always nice to hear a manager talk about what his own players did well and what they did badly. Sadly, Mr Robinson seems to be preoccupied with his imaginary ideas about the length of the grass, the lack of water (which seems to have miraculously disappeared, having fallen from the clouds) and his illusions of time-wasting. Hope he gets what he deserves in the playoffs. I'm sure the other 3 teams will be happy to "let them do what they like to do".

... And there was me thinking that Vale played on the same uncut and unwatered grass.

Ive been following this thread, so had a look at the MKDSA fanzine site where their fans voted McFadzean the central defender mom, saying " he denied Vale goal scoring opputunities,and was the driving force behind the few attacking advances for the dons. So perhaps robinson ought to have a chat with the fans before he starts to make excuses, they saw what was...

Archived