onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

"Negative Vale rile Robinson"

Jacko51

Advert

That is the headline to the match report in today's Football League Paper! This is based on Robinson's post match comments in which he suggests Vale were time wasting because according to him, "After one minute and 30 seconds, they were walking to take a corner"!! He also said "It's a point when we've played poorly on a bad pitch, against a team who just tried to stop us doing what we do."

Well I'm sorry, Mr Robinson, but I wasn't aware that it was the role of your opponents to step back and just let you do what you do. I'm also surprised that you think a player walking to take a corner early in the game wastes more time than players rolling around on the floor pretending they are injured when they have barely been touched.

May I suggest, Mr Robinson, you whinging Scouse git, that people may have a little more respect for your opinions if you expressed them in the normal fashion rather than through your backside.

Given our dire league form and position prior to yesterday's game it's hardly surprising we did our best to aviod a potential hammering whatever it took imho

Given our dire league form and position prior to yesterday's game it's hardly surprising we did our best to aviod a potential hammering whatever it took imho

Not at the game again? Don't know what you're talking about? Or am I wrong?

You must have been so upset that we didn't lose yesterday.

That is the headline to the match report in today's Football League Paper! This is based on Robinson's post match comments in which he suggests Vale were time wasting because according to him, "After one minute and 30 seconds, they were walking to take a corner"!! He also said "It's a point when we've played poorly on a bad pitch, against a team who just tried to stop us doing what we do."

Well I'm sorry, Mr Robinson, but I wasn't aware that it was the role of your opponents to step back and just let you do what you do. I'm also surprised that you think a player walking to take a corner early in the game wastes more time than players rolling around on the floor pretending they are injured when they have barely been touched.

May I suggest, Mr Robinson, you whinging Scouse git, that people may have a little more respect for your opinions if you expressed them in the normal fashion rather than through your backside.

that comment is worthy of a headline in itself jacko,that piece is absolutely brilliant.:D

Didn't he shake hands with every Vale player when they left the pitch? :unsure:

I think he must have been watching a different game to me. I've been critical of our tactics in recent games but yesterday they were spot on. MK Plastic were lucky to get a point, we were the better team throughout. Their best player was the clown with the whistle, closely followed by the one with the flag. Oh, and our pitch is a credit to the money spent by the owner a few seasons ago and the continued hard work of the groundsman - not perfect but more than good enough for League 1.

19 fouls to 8 lol.

Considering they comitted a last man foul which should have been a straight red, the worst tackle in the game when a lad went in studs first and a handful of cynical challenges to stop us breaking, compared to our ONE yellow card offence....

Maybe Karl Robinson should teach his team how to take a throw in.

You're the ones who had 1 shot on goal you tube! I didn't see us with it in the corner once (except when we had corners).

At least 3 of your players went down in a heap at various points needing the physio on for treatment, then having some kind of miracle take place on the way back to the touchline meaning they can sprint back on like nothing had happened. Sounds like you were the ones playing for a draw....

Archived