onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Nile Ranger and Reda Johnson.

Advert

Probably suicide wing , I'd think. How's it gone down in Aussie land, the news of one of their own?

Let's hope so, just seen on the evening news that he's got a very light sentence of 5 years 9 months as sentences at the time had to be taken into account.

This week the local press and 7+9 news have been full of interviews with other suspected victims which were largely brushed under the carpet at the time as was the case with Saville when his victims came forward initially so there could well be some civil cases in the offing.

I would imagine his daughter is going to be very lucky to have any of her inheritance left.

There are petitions to have awards he has been given removed / rescinded including having a pavement plaque dug up, in fact one man was interviewed next to it with a shovel ready and waiting to dig it up manually. I can't imagine they would welcome him back. The convicts can stay in the UK now!

Reda Johnson would be awesome but I'd have thought there was more chance of Eugenie Bouchard being in my bed when I get home from work!

Having said that Wednesday did release him and struggled in the championship last season which is only 1 level above us!

Isnt he a Centre Half? if so I cant see adams going for another CB when he wants a RB,as for Ranger I cant see Adams touching him with a barge pole

I think Nile Ranger sounds like a realistic signing. Many teams will be staying clear of him due to his reputation and we can't compete money wise for decent strikers who are squeaky clean! Reda Johnson would be an excellent signing, but think it seems unrealistic!

Not a chance we should go near Ranger. I don't care how talented he is, he's a nasty piece of work that keeps reoffending and keeps throwing the good will of others back in their face.

As much as I hated what Hughes did, at least he was remorseful and tried to make amends.

Would you say the same if Suarez was about to sign for us? id rather us sign an idiot off the pitch then an idiot on it

Archived