onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brisol City 5 - Port Vale 0 Post Match Discussions

Caz or caz123

Advert

His job is to defend his players. Thats what he did.

I would expect my boss to look after and stick up for me.

What did he say?

Has he always defended every player?

Don't particularly like him myself, and I can't see myself paying £26 to watch his teams next season.

Poor game. Poor performance. Poor reaction after the match from fans, players and manager.

Bristol is not a nice away day for vale.

Adams is the manager and is the right manager in my opinion.

He has got us to where we are now and deserves a lot of credit. There isn't another manager out there as good that we could attract to the Vale.

Fully believe Adams is the right man

so do I pal

how can you tell people to wake up! your talking ****

we are 10th in the league for **** sake

Man up

if you can't take losing then don't bother

HAHA what are you on?!?!? We are 10th, look at the form table. We wont finish 10th. Look how far ahead of the bottom few teams we were and look now. Im not talking ****. If you think we have been good since the turn of the year then you need to wake up. Any other club would be questioning their manager after this years results. Its dog management and poor performances you need to wake up if you think Adams is doing a good job this year. concede a minimum of 2 every match that is not acceptable.

Such Jekyll and Hyde fans when we win or lose....some of you need to get a grip absolutely ridiculous calling for Adams to go unbelievable !!!its a loss get over it we can all take stock at the end of the season and build again

The defence needs a major overhaul these players in the back four or the six or seven that have played there this season are just not good enough the goals against proves that when Adams first came we had a settled back four and we didn't concede many because we are so inconsistent with performances I don't think Adams knows his best players and has to keep chopping and changing to get good performances but there's only two at any one time playing anything like....you need all four players on their game at all times

Sometimes it takes a result like this to shake everybody up we will probably go to Stevenage on sat and put in a cracking performance and come back with a win!!

A rebuild with what? The playing budget is being cut for next season. I have said it loads of times on here and I for one are sticking to my guns MA hasn't got a clue. He went to his plan b again tonight and put three subs on at half time. I hope if he hasn't already he loses the dressing room and the players get rid of him. He belongs in the past with the dinosaurs just like Billy Davies another arrogant ****

HAHA what are you on?!?!? We are 10th, look at the form table. We wont finish 10th. Look how far ahead of the bottom few teams we were and look now. Im not talking ****. If you think we have been good since the turn of the year then you need to wake up. Any other club would be questioning their manager after this years results. Its dog management and poor performances you need to wake up if you think Adams is doing a good job this year. concede a minimum of 2 every match that is not acceptable.

form table means **** all

its a marathon not a sprint

I was watching some of the trouble after the game tonight and some of those fans shouted Dan Jones over and were having a stern chat but Micky came over and seemed very confrontational. Not sure what was said

Jones must of got heated as the chappies on the radio said stewards had to drag him away and then they said Adams went mental and had to be dragged away by players

Come buy a season ticket at Port Vale next year!

You're guarenteed to see at least 2 goals (for the other team), you can grin at a half finished Lorne Street (it's only been a decade) and if you're super-duper lucky you could get a tirade of profanities directed at you from the man paid to manage the team.

Or, you could go and watch Hazard and Suarez next year for a few quid more.

I can understand the frustration of the Vale fans who've gone out of their way to make it to Bristol for a Tuesday night game. It requires at the very least one half day from work. Especially when there was such a lack of professionalism out on the pitch.

Even if some of the things said are out of order, I'd expect MA to rise above it. Rowing with your own fans in front of the away end (for the second time in 2014) looks poor.

Archived