onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brisol City 5 - Port Vale 0 Post Match Discussions

Caz or caz123

Such Jekyll and Hyde fans when we win or lose....some of you need to get a grip absolutely ridiculous calling for Adams to go unbelievable !!!its a loss get over it we can all take stock at the end of the season and build again

The defence needs a major overhaul these players in the back four or the six or seven that have played there this season are just not good enough the goals against proves that when Adams first came we had a settled back four and we didn't concede many because we are so inconsistent with performances I don't think Adams knows his best players and has to keep chopping and changing to get good performances but there's only two at any one time playing anything like....you need all four players on their game at all times

Sometimes it takes a result like this to shake everybody up we will probably go to Stevenage on sat and put in a cracking performance and come back with a win!!

Advert

Poor game. Poor performance. Poor reaction after the match from fans, players and manager.

Bristol is not a nice away day for vale.

Adams is the manager and is the right manager in my opinion.

He has got us to where we are now and deserves a lot of credit. There isn't another manager out there as good that we could attract to the Vale.

Fully believe Adams is the right man

Considering the increased budget this season do you feel that Adams is developing the team and bringing on players for the future, or do you think that the shambles that is our defence is the way forward ?

Considering the increased budget this season do you feel that Adams is developing the team and bringing on players for the future, or do you think that the shambles that is our defence is the way forward ?

Adams knows about the defence that is obvious for everyone to see

Im sure he can find good players in the summer to replace a few that we have now.

Such Jekyll and Hyde fans when we win or lose....some of you need to get a grip absolutely ridiculous calling for Adams to go unbelievable !!!its a loss get over it we can all take stock at the end of the season and build again

The defence needs a major overhaul these players in the back four or the six or seven that have played there this season are just not good enough the goals against proves that when Adams first came we had a settled back four and we didn't concede many because we are so inconsistent with performances I don't think Adams knows his best players and has to keep chopping and changing to get good performances but there's only two at any one time playing anything like....you need all four players on their game at all times

Sometimes it takes a result like this to shake everybody up we will probably go to Stevenage on sat and put in a cracking performance and come back with a win!!

It's got nothing to do with the result.

I really, really don't like him. I don't want him managing Port Vale, not with this disgusting attitude.

Totally agree

Some vale fans make me feel ashamed

We were battered.... again. I know lets just leave it until next season when were getting battered every week and go down!!! Wake up!

We are a mid table team with an unusually large negative goal difference.

Under Adams we have been good most of the time in the first half of the season and not so the second.

Results even out over a season. I’ll be surprised if we get relegated and moreso if we get in the playoffs.

No need for slagging the players off. Just don’t clap and they’ll get the message. They don’t deliberately play badly! Not that I’ve always kept quiet myself at a match!

Adams is a typical grumpy middle aged man but he’s from Yorkshire so don’t mess with him! He doesn’t play the style I like but he’s a decent manager.

And in your rose tinted world who do you credit for assembling that back four or six or seven ? At this stage of the season who do you think doesnt know his best defence ?

I don't like your posts either. Im sure Adams doesn't like you either

I aren't paid stupid money to tell Dicko 'don't swear at the ref tonight'.

We pay £100s pound a year to support Vale. Without us, Micky wouldn't have a job. His attitude is a joke.

We were battered.... again. I know lets just leave it until next season when were getting battered every week and go down!!! Wake up!

how can you tell people to wake up! your talking ****

we are 10th in the league for **** sake

Man up

if you can't take losing then don't bother

What you have to remember is that M.A. has brought to the club those SEVEN defenders that you agree are not good enough.

They havent just started to play poorly. Five better players and who knows we may have been even closer to the play offs.

Do you really believe that M.A. will clear out all SEVEN. I dont . Two at the most. Chilvers and Davis

Maybe Robertson if they fall out again.

Thats just the defence. If you agree with seven there what about the rest. Theres another SEVEN at least

His job is to defend his players. Thats what he did.

I would expect my boss to look after and stick up for me.

Its not his job to put himself and the players in a stupid situation in front of angry fans! He should know better and just taken them to the dressing room. Some of the fans obviously thought they were taking the ****!

Time for a massive clear out!. Does anyone know what our best defence is? Is there one?. In hindsight how many of our team are worthy of a place in the team? For me too many don't seem to care enough. For me Mr Adams still doesn't know his best defence, midfield or forward line. This is an absolutely ridiculous state of affairs.

Archived