onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bradford 1 Vale 0 - Post Match Discussion

Caz or caz123

Saw that result coming a mile off this evening. Hate to say it but the inbred trainspotting vermin will beat us on Saturday at Vale Park. Season will fade fast now,with poor attendances. Fear a real relegation scrap NEXT season,especially with the likely cuts in the playing budget. One giant step forward,three steps back.

Advert

I think it's going to be a real struggle until the end of the season.

We're a very average side with an average manager (though MA did wonders getting us promoted) and a very average chairman.

New forwards and wide players are an absolute must in the summer, if possible.

I'd take average for the rest of the season instead of the recent dross.

we need to get myrie back in and playing well, thats the key

Agreed - BUT there is an "and" in your statement - when he comes on he doesnt play well - ie he prefers to try and beat a player many times rather than cross the ball. We have to wait for him to give an impression that he will play well before he is recalled. That will be when the sun shines the lighter nighs come in, the cold goes away and so does that nasty wet stuff called rain. ie Fairweather, Thats why he is a fairweather player. Great on his day but unfortunaltly not great in the winter months - Hey oh nearly spring. Oh thats the reason his last club let him go - he doesnt play good for a whole season

We concede 3 goals against decent sides like Preston, Brighton, & Swindon and Adams panicks and sets his team up not to concede against 3 of the worst teams in the league.....!

I like Adams but tactically he is so inept at times that I think he's lost the plot.

Bizarre tactics, lineups, substitutions... which everyone can see except himself....!

Bradfords first home win since Sept..Only Vale..

It had to come some time - just disappointing that it had to be us. Too many of the players, and the management, get it wrong too often but don't let's over react - most of us would have settled for mid table before the start of the season and it's a mark of our success that our expectations have risen to the point where we're expecting a full scale assault on the play-offs. Time for cool reflection and a hard headed approach to saturday's game. I just hope we get it right - I can't stand the thought of losing to those jumped up little shunters.

We concede 3 goals against decent sides like Preston, Brighton, & Swindon and Adams panicks and sets his team up not to concede against 3 of the worst teams in the league.....!

I like Adams but tactically he his so inept at times that I think he's lost the plot.

Bizarre tactics, lineups, substitutions... which everyone can see except himself....!

That's because he hasn't got a clue tactically, which is why he's a lower league manager. He's a decent man manager and I think most players enjoy playing for him, but often his tactics and use of substitutes leave big question marks.

Adams is not doing his bargaining powers any good where a new contract is concerned,if results and performances are poor this will be reflected in the gates,obviously that means Smurf wont have the money to improve Adams contract, and if he does improve it he wont have the money for the squad and we all know what that means.

Difficult times ahead, on and off the pitch :(

I like Adams but tactically he his so inept at times that I think he's lost the plot.

Excellent post I blame him for his tactics V's Swindon by switching to 5 in midfield.

Makes his changes he threatend V's Colchester, Jones is not a left midfielder he went hiding doesnt look fit and spends most of his time messing with his socks.

Said before that same is happening this season as last when we only just managed to cross the line. Is it his tactics or is it fittness levels but what ever it is he needs to sort it out.

Adams is not doing his bargaining powers any good where a new contract is concerned,if results and performances are poor this will be reflected in the gates,obviously that means Smurf wont have the money to improve Adams contract, and if he does improve it he wont have the money for the squad and we all know what that means.

Difficult times ahead, on and off the pitch :(

No, Vale won't have the money, not Smurthwaite, he's got plenty.

Archived