onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 19th October 2013, Sheffield United v Vale, Pre Match, the game itself

Mcphee4Scotland

Just noticed via the official website that Sheffield United away on 19 October is an All ticket affair for Vale fans.:)

Tickets go on sale from Friday 27 September. We have an initial allocation of 1,900 tickets in the Jessica Ennis Lower Tier.:rolleyes:

I'm sure demand will be pretty high for tickets with Sheffield being a cracking city to make a day of it and Brammall Lane is a proper good old traditional ground. This away day will probably be up there with one of the biggest Vale followings this season. We took around 3,300 there last season for the 2nd round of the FA Cup. I reckon around 1,600-1,800 Vale fans will make the journey this time around.

Ticket prices are pretty well priced aswell, see below:

Prices:

Adults £19.50

Seniors (60+) £15

Students (NUS ID) £15.00

Young Adults (16-21) £15.00

Juniors (U16) £9.50

Disabled £15.00

Carer: FOC

Advert

A good day out Sheffield is normally. I enjoy the journey across through Longnor and Bakewell etc.

We owe them one after that Cup game last season! I think Shaun Miller is injured as normally the bugger always seems to score against us! They're certainly under achieving at the moment I just hope it continues for when we play there!

If you're going on the train, there's three pubs a 2 minute walk straight ahead from the station, towards the University. There's another called the Royal Standard 500m away going towards Bramall Lane but I'm not sure if it's a strictly home pub.

If you're driving, there's a massive B&Q carpark you can use 5 mins from the ground. There's a shopping complex and KFC car park just across the road from there as well.

Don't park near the ground, especially Edmund Road, unless you want to spend Sunday filling in an insurance claim.

I don't know if SU charge to post tickets but I live 5 mins from Bramall Lane and would be happy to pick them up for Vale fans.

I'm sure there's a 2hr limit restriction on the B&Q carpark.

Archived