onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Sales Shock

andy jones

Advert

Just out of interest, Dave, have your sources been on the sauce all weekend? That figure is pure fantasy as much as you could dream it was true. Tik tok, dream on

Whats the figure then, "Robbie"?

I expect about 1000 due to the SEO campaign think that would he an absolute disaster. Anything less for me would be shocking. As for The 1500, well I'd be surprised, though I can imagine the board giving such a number to the press, not mentioning that a certain director had ordered 1000 under 9's tickets.

As for RobbieH, why does he keep making predictions knowing they won't come true, which just make him look stupid. Even presuming he is on a wind up, it's stupid. Everything he has predicted so far has been a lie.

Just out of interest, Dave, have your sources been on the sauce all weekend? That figure is pure fantasy as much as you could dream it was true. Tik tok, dream on

So Andy is correct and Dave's figures are "pure fantasy"? That's great news.

No wonder the board are yet to put out a statement to show-off their 'massive' support.

===

So what will Peter Jackson get his puppets to do next?

My prediction is that they will either lie, and say huge numbers have been sold.

Or, they will appoint a new manager (by telling him lies) and will extend the deadline 'in celebration'.

How embarassing for them!

Of course, they could just sell the club, but maybe there is some dark secret preventing them from doing this, which we the loyal supporters are yet to be informed of. Just a thought, with no factual basis, of course.

PS: The 400+ could be a total and 187 could be adult season tickets.

Some dark secret in the shape of a book?

Rubbish

I renewed mine last week and I was told around 1500 or so were already sold

This was o from one of the girls in thebticket office

You are as reliable as Bill

Dont let's start making thingsbuo!

I think the last line is supposed to read

Dont let's start making things up!

Now Bratt would'nt make things up would he?whiter than white is our Bratty always tells the truth :unsure:

Your even funnier than Dave!!!!!

Did you enjoy the protest on Saturday????

Tick Tock ha ha ha

There is a risk with this. The directors have a duty not to trade when a company is insolvent and also under the Insolvency Act their primary duties then move from representing the shareholders to representing the creditors. There is also a risk that someone owed money sets off an explosion to protect their position forcing the club into administration before any more assets from which recovery can be made are lost.

The protesting side has some leaders but essentially this an Egyptian revolution - stand in a square protesting and see what happens when the pressure starts to affect the board. But there is no fine tuning for the protestors to call it all off just in time is that is needed.

So, I'm pleased in one sense but remain very worried for the club's future and indeed that of its employees on the other. Still thats the way things are going and we just have to be behave consistently and in some senses predictably as then the board have a clear message and a chance to behave logically and objectively themselves.

I'd heard that they'd sold 400 as well (before Saturday), which makes you wonder if there's been a bit of bluff and double bluff with regard to the leaking of 'official' numbers. Alternatively, the 400 could have been complete ********.

It was 103 last saturday home game.

Rubbish

I renewed mine last week and I was told around 1500 or so were already sold

This was o from one of the girls in thebticket office

You are as reliable as Bill

Dont let's start making thingsbuo!

You were lied to then Dave, I know somone who was told 1000 on Thursday yet he saw no one go into the ticket office over a lengthy period of time. They have sold 157, end of and the people on here with their eyes open know why!

Just out of interest, Dave, have your sources been on the sauce all weekend? That figure is pure fantasy

Just like all your tik tocking.

There is a risk with this. The directors have a duty not to trade when a company is insolvent and also under the Insolvency Act their primary duties then move from representing the shareholders to representing the creditors. There is also a risk that someone owed money sets off an explosion to protect their position forcing the club into administration before any more assets from which recovery can be made are lost.

The protesting side has some leaders but essentially this an Egyptian revolution - stand in a square protesting and see what happens when the pressure starts to affect the board. But there is no fine tuning for the protestors to call it all off just in time is that is needed.

So, I'm pleased in one sense but remain very worried for the club's future and indeed that of its employees on the other. Still thats the way things are going and we just have to be behave consistently and in some senses predictably as then the board have a clear message and a chance to behave logically and objectively themselves.

The main difference is we have a £5 million bid on the table so we know what we are protesting for and who is waiting in the wings. That was the whole point of B&G backing Mo, if you are to protest for change you need an alternative. The board have that alternative so if they let admin happen then they are in serious trouble.

Whats the figure then, "Robbie"?

Again, quick to dismiss the quoted figure and not so quick to answer a direct question.

Come on RobbieH, let's be having it! What's the figure?

Archived