onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Sales Shock

andy jones

I think they are told to say a higher figure as i know someone who was told 1,000 in the week.I have no doubt the board will put in the paper they have sold 1,500+ so people will think SEO isn't working and they will then go and buy one.

Wouldn't normally disagree but Dave is told 157, Jimmy 400, me over 500, your friend over 1,000 and him 1,500. If they are going to make figures up surely they should make ONE up and stick to it!

Advert

It was 103 last saturday home game.

You were lied to then Dave, I know somone who was told 1000 on Thursday yet he saw no one go into the ticket office over a lengthy period of time. They have sold 157, end of and the people on here with their eyes open know why!

Just like all your tik tocking.

The main difference is we have a £5 million bid on the table so we know what we are protesting for and who is waiting in the wings. That was the whole point of B&G backing Mo, if you are to protest for change you need an alternative. The board have that alternative so if they let admin happen then they are in serious trouble.

Yes fair point. If sales are as bad as this the board have to take action. A possibility is further resignations leaving Mr Bratt increasingly on his own. :juggle::juggle::juggle:

Wouldn't normally disagree but Dave is told 157' date=' Jimmy 400, me over 500, your friend over 1,000 and him 1,500. If they are going to make figures up surely they should make ONE up and stick to it![/quote']

Good liars need to keep to the same story, if they have been taught by Bill they won't be very good at it!

Wouldn't normally disagree but Dave is told 157' date=' Jimmy 400, me over 500, your friend over 1,000 and him 1,500. If they are going to make figures up surely they should make ONE up and stick to it![/quote']

Why change the habit of a lifetime, the board have been dishing out inaccuracies for years.

i'm going for an average 157 + 400 + 500 + 1000 + 1500 = 3557 devide by 5 = 711.4. Still poor sales and whats to say that some of these are for the under 9's. I for one am not getting one until there is change. V2001 Out.

Yes fair point. If sales are as bad as this the board have to take action. A possibility is further resignations leaving Mr Bratt increasingly on his own. :juggle::juggle::juggle:

You would hope so mate, but my betting is Bill will just stop answering his phone and returning calls, that is how he normally deals with problems. They are in deep doo doo right now and IF they scrape money together to stay in power you have to then question why they are doing it just as much as you would question why they won't let anyone invest, there are serious issues with the books IMHO.

Guest Vale Rebel

Robbie h - the figure will be very low, why dress it up any different??????

The writings on the wall now 'Robbie'!!!!!!!!

Oh, tick rock!!!!!!!

If this is correct the campaign for change is working and the board cannot run club with sales like that. If any day was to be the day for buying ST's it was yesterday and the only lines of fans were the thousands walking up the Hamil in protest, fantastic.

Hold the line folks for a brighter future.

Thousands ???????????????????

Just out of interest, Dave, have your sources been on the sauce all weekend? That figure is pure fantasy as much as you could dream it was true. Tik tok, dream on

Spill then. Tell us the true figure. There is no reason on earth why it should be a secret.

Buying mine this Friday so that's 158 if your

ridiculous number is to be believed!

Why didn't you buy it last Friday, you could have saved yourself a bit of money, or is it just that you like throwing your money away anyway !!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Archived