onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Sales Shock

andy jones

Advert

I'd heard that they'd sold 400 as well (before Saturday), which makes you wonder if there's been a bit of bluff and double bluff with regard to the leaking of 'official' numbers. Alternatively, the 400 could have been complete ********.

Either way, they're going to need a bigger boat!

Jimmy has quoted 400 so you must be wrong

I'd go with Dave's figure if I had to choose.

Just goes to show what a bunch of lying *******s there are in the club as when I went to pick my Barnet ticket up pre-game the young blonde haired lad said they had sold "well over 500" - LYING *******S!

Either way its still ***** and reassuringly SEO is working. I was aprehensive given that people were paid yesterday and on seeing a thread about new shirts.

From 2 seperate sources within the club who have both quoted exactly the same figure.

Rubbish

I renewed mine last week and I was told around 1500 or so were already sold

This was o from one of the girls in thebticket office

You are as reliable as Bill

Dont let's start making thingsbuo!

So what will Peter Jackson get his puppets to do next?

My prediction is that they will either lie, and say huge numbers have been sold.

Or, they will appoint a new manager (by telling him lies) and will extend the deadline 'in celebration'.

How embarassing for them!

Of course, they could just sell the club, but maybe there is some dark secret preventing them from doing this, which we the loyal supporters are yet to be informed of. Just a thought, with no factual basis, of course.

PS: The 400+ could be a total and 187 could be adult season tickets.

Rubbish

Come again?

Rubbish

As many as 1500? :rollonthefloor::rollonthefloor:

Rubbish

Seems like everyone is making figures up as one of your sources colleagues told me "well over 500" yesterday. You don't have to be a liar to be employed but it helps. (Bill Lodey excluded).

Rubbish

Was that the same day a friend of mine was told by the staff that they did not know how many had been sold .1500 they wish.

I have every reason to believe that at close of business yesterday the total Season Ticket sales is ...

Jimmy has quoted 400 so you must be wrong

You could be both right:

157 where money has been exchanged

400 where no money is exchanged: life members and U9's

Just a thought?

I'd go with Dave's figure if I had to choose.

Just goes to show what a bunch of lying *******s there are in the club as when I went to pick my Barnet ticket up pre-game the young blonde haired lad said they had sold "well over 500" - LYING *******S!

Either way its still ***** and reassuringly SEO is working. I was aprehensive given that people were paid yesterday and on seeing a thread about new shirts.

I think they are told to say a higher figure as i know someone who was told 1,000 in the week.I have no doubt the board will put in the paper they have sold 1,500+ so people will think SEO isn't working and they will then go and buy one.

Archived