onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Where do they get them from?

old sage

He reffed it ok. Celebrating tonight. But we were very lucky today

Would you like to explain why you think we were very lucky? I thought a draw was a fair result - we had more of the ball, we created more chances than them and gave away far fewer fouls so I'm not sure how we were very lucky. It was far from our best performance of the season but we were as good as them.

Advert

Would you like to explain why you think we were very lucky? I thought a draw was a fair result - we had more of the ball, we created more chances than them and gave away far fewer fouls so I'm not sure how we were very lucky. It was far from our best performance of the season but we were as good as them.

Do u remember them or hitting the crossbar? Massive turning point imo, also can't.remember there keep having to do much

Do u remember them or hitting the crossbar? Massive turning point imo, also can't.remember there keep having to do much

Do you remember the blatant handball in their box? Do you remember thei bloke heading the Chilvers effort off the line? Their keeper may not have been super busy but what did Neal have to do apart from pick the ball out of the net twice?

He missed blatant handball in the first half and a nasty foul in the build up to their second goal. So I clearly know nowt about football.

You are so right,could have been 2 penalties.Just another point because I sit close to to the away dugout I am sick of hearing Manager/Coaches/Playing Staff telling players to go down and stay down.I will have to move next season or else?

Stewarding was poor today. Turned up early due to only the season tickets being allocated. Sat in a non season ticket seat only to be moved at 2:40 in a packed stand after a family of 12 decided they wanted to sit in their 'allocated' non season ticket seats.

Steward and fans both rude. I followed the rules etc but made me feel like I was in the wrong.

How come their weren't many police today? Hopefully they had enough to arrest the Northampton fans that vandalized the ground.

On the ref - terrible ref, but when they hit the cross bar early on I thought it bounced over the line? No reaction from players though.

Everything aside who cares we're promoted.

Blakeman and Cullerton were both displeased with today's ref and I agree we've had some shockers recently, look at Aldershot's equalising goal on Valiant Player. Rankine who headed the ball across for whoever to score committed two blatant fouls, one push as the ball came across and a second push on the another Vale defender down so he could head the ball.

Kept saying to myself during the commentary today that we deserved and would get a bit of luck and thanks to Lee Collins we did and he timed it perfectly. I'm a happy man.

Don't panic, we will have some great refs next season in league 1 :)

Let's be fair Steve - we couldn't get much worse could we.

This season I believe the standard of officials we have had has been the worst overall I've seen - truly appalling some of them.

Why the Ref didn't send their player off for a blatant kick in Shukers' face I will never know and there's no way he could claim NOT to have seen it!

He let the game flow, gave it every chance, appreciated the magnitude of the match and managed the match very well i thought. I cant say i saw either decision althought being 5 foot and a fag end and the people in front of me standing up every 5 seconds may have played a part in that. Anyway- from what i saw i thought he reffed it well, particularly compared to some of the numpties we;ve had this season.

The ref was rubbish, he missed so many things, especially fouls happening a just a few feet from him. Like many of the refs this season, he did not seem to understand that [yes, even in the fourth division] some teams, including Vale, are capable of and like to play good football. Pope was fouled through most of the match, as he is every ****** week. The ref, again like others this season, slowed the pace of the game by taking so long over free kicks. He did nothing about time wasting by the [Load of] Cobblers - how their keeper and no.12 speeded up at 2-2...sorry, but the games I've seen this season have been close to being ruined by abysmal refereeing. It feels worse as a Vale fan, but I bet if you put someone on the spot who had no interest in either team, they would also say the ref [and his followers, sorry, his assistants] are just not good enough.

He reffed it ok. Celebrating tonight. But we were very lucky today

Right, il say it. You are a clown.

The ref was woeful.

Lucky? No. I thought it was a very even game.

Lets not get in the way of the fact we are promoted after beginning the season in admin eh?!

Anything for a good old moan.

Clown.

Buzzing for league 1.

Archived