onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Things looking a lot better after yesterday.

scVale

Just a well done to the lads for yesterdays performance, keep plugging away like that and I'm sure we'll get there. Afterall, you don't mind the blips looking back retrospectively if you balance them out with good hard fought wins like yesterday. Thought we really plugged and worked hard for that win yesterday, thats why it was both equally satisfying and relieveing in equal measure.You could tell what that win meant to the lads as well, especially the celebrations for both goals, you could see there frustration coming out. Seen some criticising of Griff on here but I thought he looking really good yesterday, doing HIS job, steeling that midfield up. Listen Mickey keep the lads ticking over like that and I think some words including mine will be eaten come the end of this refreshing season.

Advert

Cheltenham, chesterfield and burton for me are the key games which I think will tell us if it's automatic or play offs.

Great result yesterday after the last 5/6 games so massive 3 points but York are a poor side and the likes of Cheltenham chesterfield and burton will be a huge test.

Spot on - the players stopped the jaw jaw cr@p and did the business on the pitch where it matters - just need to let Hughes or Pope take penalties in future imho.

Cheltenham, chesterfield and burton for me are the key games which I think will tell us if it's automatic or play offs.

Great result yesterday after the last 5/6 games so massive 3 points but York are a poor side and the likes of Cheltenham chesterfield and burton will be a huge test.

A win v Aldershot would be massive not just for the 3 points but, as a confidence builder, also it would be one less game in which others could catch us as games are running out.

Every game at this stage is massive, but a win against the shots would set us up perfectly for the Easter programme and two very difficult games. I'm now convinced that 77 points (with our goal difference giving us an extra point) will be enough to get us over that line. To need only possibly 7 or 8 points from the 6 games remaining after the shots is a ratio I really like!

It's settled everyone down a bit and hopefully given the players the confidence and a bit of mental clarity to just go out and play like they can.

There will obviously be far tougher tests to come against Cheltenham and Burton but hopefully we can not only beat Aldershot but also continue to play ourselves back into form. Another early goal on Saturday would be very welcome.

York were very poor. Our lads should be positive about burton and Cheltenham our players have not made us first and second for most of the season by chance they have been there because they have won more games.

Micky needs to in still this at the front of all of the squads minds burton and Cheltenham are inferior. And burton have one of the most terrible goal keepers I have seen.

Lots of long range efforts he is bound to let one through his legs

isnt it great to be in the mix with 8 games to go for a change :D usually we are already talking about next season what players will be staying and leaving. this season as been superb the players should get our 100% support for the last 8 games all of them could have walked away from the club when the ryder deal went pear shaped but they didnt and look where we are :clap:

this saturday, vale v aldershot, barnet v cheltenham, burton v wycombe, northampton v oxford, rotherham v exeter

easter good friday, vale v cheltenham, rotherham v wimbledon, northampton v torquay, plymouth v exeter, burton v chesterfield

easter monday, accrington v burton, cheltenham v northampton, chesterfield v vale, exeter v rochdale, gills v rotherham

some intersting fixtures whos going to be strong enough whos not going to let the pressure get to them??? dont you just love it COME ON VALE COME ON VALE

Archived