onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Next season?

scVale

I didnt and an excellent decision it was too. Can you honestly say you are happy with how things are ? If you are , there lies the problem. We have already seen what giving them a chance can do.

Of course im not happy with our current form. No man or woman should be.

Im not going to personally attack the manager every week though as he has got us in a great position.

Time will tell. I think we will still go up. You dont. Lets see.

Advert

We're Port Vale, we're staying in League Two. I, along with a few others, got shot down in flames when the 'straight talking Yorkshireman' returned to the manager's office at Vale Park. I simply have never been a fan of managers going back to clubs for a second spell in charge. The mentally deluded and freaky happy clappers should converse with a few Brighton supporters re the 'Messiah' Sadly, I go to games, have done for 29 years. We'll bottle it and go out in the two legged play-off semi-final. A pessimist is never disappointed. I feel for Paul Wildes and Norman Smurthwaite at present, I really do.

I've given all the lads of the last 5 years every chance to get us out of this hell hole league but every time its just blown up in my face. I'm partly ashamed to admit that today was the first time in 6 years I've missed a home game out of choice. It nearly made me ill last time we blew it, it certainly will this time, maybe I take football too seriously who knows, but shi-ite happens. Sorry lads but I'm sick of seeing you blow my dreams up in my face year after ****** year. I don't think I've got the stomach to witness it again this year.

Of course im not happy with our current form. No man or woman should be.

Im not going to personally attack the manager every week though as he has got us in a great position.

Time will tell. I think we will still go up. You dont. Lets see.

Why are you suprised, Adams has done this for 4 years or so now. 1st half of the season look like promotion contenders, even going top of the league for a bit. Then 2nd half of the season slowly fall away and start the next season in the same league again.

Its like adams is able to wipe everyones memory men in black style. Its no surprise to me we're ballsing it up as it happens EVERY season under adams.

I post what I see at games can you see my history of 200 posts

I'm not denying you do, but you've mainly been doing it since things have started to go **** up.

I'd be ****ing distraught if we do **** this up, and if we do i reckon that, yes, Adams should probably go. But until that is the case he, and the players, will have my backing.

Talk about giving up!!

Another defeat today.

Granted things are not good but we are still in a lucrative position.

I know performances arent up to standard but to say it looks like we are going to be in league 2 next season is nonsense when we are in 2nd place with a 3 point gap with 9 to play!!

Personally, no matter how bad things are, id like to see some fight from the terraces and the pitch.

It sounded like we were all as one for a spell in the 2nd half and we need that now.

To just give up on it all is poor form.

Its all very well banging on about being 2nd,do you understand current form? It is relegation form...you talk about fight from the terraces, what a load of cobblers,they played like they were beaten from the start,its no coincidence all these home games we are losing they are tactically naieve

Christ almighty.

Yes, be concerned.

But please do not give up on the lads.

Would never give up on the lads, but can't see us being in the top 3 next week and we have no chance of winning the play-offs. Dont think we could win a game if the other team did not show up. Lady luck is against us. Some how the ref would book our players for something stupid.

Why are you suprised, Adams has done this for 4 years or so now. 1st half of the season look like promotion contenders, even going top of the league for a bit. Then 2nd half of the season slowly fall away and start the next season in the same league again.

Its like adams is able to wipe everyones memory men in black style. Its no surprise to me we're ballsing it up as it happens EVERY season under adams.

It has only happened in 2 seasons and the other time was because he left and we had that buffoon Gannon. His first season we went on that great run at the end and nearly made the play offs, the other we were steady, then had the points reduction but did well at the very end.

I've given all the lads of the last 5 years every chance to get us out of this hell hole league but every time its just blown up in my face. I'm partly ashamed to admit that today was the first time in 6 years I've missed a home game out of choice. It nearly made me ill last time we blew it, it certainly will this time, maybe I take football too seriously who knows, but shi-ite happens. Sorry lads but I'm sick of seeing you blow my dreams up in my face year after ****** year. I don't think I've got the stomach to witness it again this year.

Dunner worry about it youth,you get used to it after a while.

Talk about over reacting , I didn't realise what a bunch of fickle "fans" we have

You haven't been watching Vale then for over 30 odd years? Same old thing happening again.... Promise so much but cannot finish off the job. I have grown old and grey haired with the times Vale have given me, both ups and downs. Now is the hour of need for everyone to try and push the Club forward. Yes we are very poor at present but we have a final part to play to get us promoted.... or .... then is the time for reckoning.

Pathetic from some on here. All I can say is I'm glad you weren't in the trenches during the war, talk about giving up easily. Vale were garbage 1st half today and are in a poor run of form, but that can turn easily on one scrappy victory or a bit of luck with a refereeing decision.

Seriously whatever your opinions on Adams the finishing line is in sight, that argument is for May. Get behind the team and play your part in turning the teams fortunes around. I said after the Bradford game Vale fans moaned as much as Stoke fans, after hearing some of them today I was wrong they're worse.............

What he said only in spades.

Archived