onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Next season?

scVale

So it looks like 2013-14 is unbelievably going to be our 6th yes sixth season in L2. What actions do you guys feel is best to finally make sure it is our year. Personally I feel that we should give Micky till the end of the season, then get a younger, more tactically aware manager in, as I really feel that Micky isn't going to get us out. Also I think that in order to shift season tickets Wildes needs to announce a large budget, as after 6 years people will simply be unwilling to pay big bucks to watch the same old same old in this division.

Advert

Talk about giving up!!

Another defeat today.

Granted things are not good but we are still in a lucrative position.

I know performances arent up to standard but to say it looks like we are going to be in league 2 next season is nonsense when we are in 2nd place with a 3 point gap with 9 to play!!

Personally, no matter how bad things are, id like to see some fight from the terraces and the pitch.

It sounded like we were all as one for a spell in the 2nd half and we need that now.

To just give up on it all is poor form.

So it looks like 2013-14 is unbelievably going to be our 6th yes sixth season in L2. What actions do you guys feel is best to finally make sure it is our year. Personally I feel that we should give Micky till the end of the season, then get a younger, more tactically aware manager in, as I really feel that Micky isn't going to get us out. Also I think that in order to shift season tickets Wildes needs to announce a large budget, as after 6 years people will simply be unwilling to pay big bucks to watch the same old same old in this division.

Firstly I agree totally. But prepare yourself to be shot down in flames once again by the happy clappers who will once again tell me I cannot come on here demanding value for my money.

The worst part in all this is division one next season would have seen some massive pay days with all the derbies Walsall wolves Shrewsbury and now it looks like its not going to happen.

And before you lot point it it YES I KNOW we are second for a week at least and things are better than three years ago or the 1940 s or whenever. It's only now we should be concerned about. The board have fully supported Adams he should have the next ten games ONLY in my opinion

Talk about giving up!!

Another defeat today.

I know performances arent up to standard but to say it looks like we are going to be in league 2 next season is nonsense when we are in 2nd place with a 3 point gap with 9 to play!!

ST, sorry but I was there on Tuesday night and nearly made myself ill believing on roaring the lads on. However, anyone who witnesses this team at the moment can't honestly say that they are going to follow through on promotion. I'm really trying to beieve but sadly reality says that it aint to happen again.

Personally, no matter how bad things are, id like to see some fight from the terraces and the pitch.

It sounded like we were all as one for a spell in the 2nd half and we need that now.

Firstly I agree totally. But prepare yourself to be shot down in flames once again by the happy clappers who will once again tell me I cannot come on here demanding value for my money.

The worst part in all this is division one next season would have seen some massive pay days with all the derbies Walsall wolves Shrewsbury and now it looks like its not going to happen.

And before you lot point it it YES I KNOW we are second for a week at least and things are better than three years ago or the 1940 s or whenever. It's only now we should be concerned about. The board have fully supported Adams he should have the next ten games ONLY in my opinion

Yes, but you never do anything but complain. We never saw you on here earlier in the season when we were flying.

Its bad, yes. Its not good enough, yes. But its still in our own hands for Gods sake. If we **** it up, i dare say you will get your wish and Adams will be gone.

Talk about giving up!!

Another defeat today.

You said we would easily get 5000 today. Perhaps you have got as much idea as Adams.

Think what I put was something along the lines of I've believed all season, nearly made myself ill on Tuesday night in the railway roaring the lads on and trying to keep belief going. However, does anyone whos seen this team play recently honestly believe that they are going to finally follow through on promotion. Really thought today would be a turning point aswell.

Yes, but you never do anything but complain. We never saw you on here earlier in the season when we were flying.

Its bad, yes. Its not good enough, yes. But its still in our own hands for Gods sake. If we **** it up, i dare say you will get your wish and Adams will be gone.

I post what I see at games can you see my history of 200 posts

Almost as bad as your GTC guess of 4075!!

I dont know why you bother going Nick.

Go starve Adams out or something.

I didnt and an excellent decision it was too. Can you honestly say you are happy with how things are ? If you are , there lies the problem. We have already seen what giving them a chance can do.

Archived