onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sam Morsy

Jacko51

I think the fact that Kingsley James is playing, and Ryan Lloyd is on the bench and comes on as a sub probably suggests that Micky does like young players when they play in a way which he likes. I think Sam has blown it, he could be a good player but his attitude is stopping him. He may well go in January, there are plenty of other players out there.

Advert

I think the fact that Kingsley James is playing, and Ryan Lloyd is on the bench and comes on as a sub probably suggests that Micky does like young players when they play in a way which he likes. I think Sam has blown it, he could be a good player but his attitude is stopping him. He may well go in January, there are plenty of other players out there.

Can you explain about his attitude, RZ? When he's played he's always done his best as far as I can see?

He's in the dog house clearly.

Maybe there have been things going on on the training ground. Maybe Micky's looking for a reaction from him.

It wasn't very long ago that Micky had supposedly ran out of patience with Ryan Burge. Morsy will be able to play himself back into contention by doing the right things.

Micky knows what he's doing. Morsy on the scarpheap for a few games, then he'll be on the bench and then he'll find himself in the team again. Tough love from an experienced manager.

I doubt we'll see Morsy intentionally try and hurt opponents again after all this.

Guest fitzgerald_pvfc

Morsy went in the tackle to hurt the Rochdale player, that subsequently lost us 2 points.

This isn't the first time either he's been sent off for violent conduct, Notts Forest reserve game last season! He was punished fo that aswell but he obviously still not learnt from it!!

Apporling! Tougher punishment was necessary

He's a bad role model for the younger generation!

Morsy is a real talent and what sticks in Adams craw is that Gannon recognised it and gave him his first break and he didn't. There is no doubt in my mind that if Adams had not gone to Sheffield United Morsy would now be playing for another club.In fact, he probably will be next season. Shame on you Adams.

More or less sums it up for me, except I don't think we will have to wait for next season. We'll definitely know by January what the score is and my guess is that Morsy will be on his way. I hope I'm wrong but as long as we keep winning and there's fit and healthy competition in midfield, keeping Morsy out is something Micky can live with. The problem will come if we start to lose the midfield and points with it. It might then start to be a problem.

We have two midfield places available and ...

Burge, James, Schuker, Mcallister, Mr Wimp, Loft (not to mention Taylor & Lloyd) vying for them - who needs a egotistical, unreliable and unapologetic (until a week or more after the event) spoilt brat? - and I'm a Morsy fan when he acts and plays like a professional.

Morsy went in the tackle to hurt the Rochdale player, that subsequently lost us 2 points.

This isn't the first time either he's been sent off for violent conduct, Notts Forest reserve game last season! He was punished fo that aswell but he obviously still not learnt from it!!

Apporling! Tougher punishment was necessary

He's a bad role model for the younger generation!

How many times as Clayton been sent off, is he a good role model ?

We are now approachng a very important phase of the season. If we can be in the top 3 after Jan 1st it gives us a perfect springboard for the run-in, and it also gives some impetus to new sighnings that may tip their desire to join us our way.

I am sure that Micky Adams wants promotion this year, in fact I firmly believe he thinks we can, and may, even win the title.

However, to do so we need a full-strength team on the pitch with a full strength bench sat waiting to plug any gaps. Micky will have laid out exactly what he requires from Morsy to the lad himself, with a clear path for the lad to follow if he wishes to return to the fold. Ours is a very tight-knit dressing room with no room for prima-donna's or over inflated ego's.

If Sam wants to stay, he'll know what he needs to do. Personally, I believe Sam will return, and all the better for it.

MA has more decent players at his disposal now and probably learned a lesson himself after the Gary Roberts affair.

Morsy had been sailing close to the wind for a while and had failed to change his ways.

First there was the quickfire 5 bookings. He then had a close escape against Oxford and then another close escape when booked at Northampton and immediately hauled off.

He probably had a final warning at that point then proceeded to make that outrageous challenge on the half way line with the team 2 0 up and comfortable.

We then played York with a patched up midfield whilst he served his suspension.

I believe that without the harsh lesson dished out by MA Sam would have learned nothing and everyone would have been left treading on eggshells.

The only gripe I have is calling the lad a coward was, in my opinion, wide of the mark.

Sam will return and have a fruitful career providing he has learned his lesson and can keep the aggression but lose the petulant side.

MA has proved that his man management skills are sublime during the period of administration.

I trust that he will get the right response from young Sam Jackson (sorry Morsy) and the team will benefit as a result.

Archived