onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sproson Statue 17/11/2012

Tosh

Advert

Can't be a vale fan to come out with that. Only other post is one saying we aren't a very good side. How sad do you have to be to sign up for an account just to do this. I'd love to hear who you thought we're true legends.
im my opinion ,it would be folk such as bobby moore,billy bremner,bobby charlton,mat busby,bill shankly to name a few,need i go on,please dont try to put roy in their bracket ***,that would be cringe worthy. FACT.

Can't be a vale fan to come out with that. Only other post is one saying we aren't a very good side. How sad do you have to be to sign up for an account just to do this. I'd love to hear who you thought we're true legends.
we are in league 2 for a reason andy,,,and its not because we are a good side is it ? im a realist vale fan,not a blinkered buffoon.

we are in league 2 for a reason andy,,,and its not because we are a good side is it ? im a realist vale fan,not a blinkered buffoon.

You are not a vale fan. I don't care if you go to games or not (which I highly doubt you do, at least not vales), no vale fan would come out with the rubbish you have spouted. No vale fan would speak so disrespectfully of its greatest servant, and the fans who worked so hard to make this happen.

You miss the point completely. We have a statue of Roy because he is a VALE legend. Bobby charlton means nothing to vale. Obviously too limited to get your head round that.

Not a vale fan. If you are a stoke fan then please go and ad ire the statue you have of a Blackpool legend...if a Crewe fan, then admire....ummm...

im my opinion ,it would be folk such as bobby moore,billy bremner,bobby charlton,mat busby,bill shankly to name a few,need i go on,please dont try to put roy in their bracket ***,that would be cringe worthy. FACT.

Look mr bnm by your obvious anti vale sh*^e you are exposed as a supporter of draw yawn city so lets all not get excited or give this rubbish the time of day we have our heratige in burslem not some face less ground in the middle of know where sidaway side way united

i have soul , but im also a realist, being a good servant to vale is exactly that, a good servant to vale,please dont put roy in the same catagory as true footballing legends.in doing so you are disrepecting TRUE legends of the game.

Do not feed the troll

It's quite fitting that Roy did'nt come home to where he rightfully belongs until all the scum had been removed from our club.

V2001, Deakin & Miller very nearly destroyed a club that Roy loved. A club where he spent decades giving loyal service when football gave very little in return. His statue will not be tarnished by the idiots who thought more of their parking spaces than of Roy's memory, Roy's family will not be disrespected at the unveiling by a lack of refreshments because it seemed that nobody in power actually cared about the Sproson's or the meaning of the day.

Roy became a legend at the Vale unlike the now departed scum, he was at the club long before they arrived and now he will still be there long after the scum have been forgotten. With Roy watching over us I hope that once again we can witness the same success that the great man exprienced and enjoyed.

Well done to everyone that was involved, you should be very proud of your achievements.:clap::clap::clap:

Perfect. Well done that man

Roy played near enough 800 times for vale. Stoke have a statue of a player who played more times for another club and took that club to an FA cup final....and was a vale fan!

837 times to be exact, a feat that will never be surpassed.

For the benefit of WUMBMN. A list of football statues already up in this country:

Adams, Tony

Allchurch, Ivor

Armfield, Jimmy

Armfield, Jimmy

Banks, Gordon

Bartram, Sam

Bates, Ted

Bates, Ted

Baxter, Jim

Bell, Colin

Best, George

Bloomer, Steve