onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sproson Statue 17/11/2012

Tosh

Advert

i have soul , but im also a realist, being a good servant to vale is exactly that, a good servant to vale,please dont put roy in the same catagory as true footballing legends.in doing so you are disrepecting TRUE legends of the game.

being part of a squad which would have been league one these days and making the FA cup semi final is not ledgendary ? think on kidda.

Just because Roy didn't get a hundred caps for England or play for a fashionable club does not mean he isn't a legend. If you can't see that then I can only say you have no soul.

Didn't Roy fall out with the Vale and never set foot in the place in his later years?

i have soul , but im also a realist, being a good servant to vale is exactly that, a good servant to vale,please dont put roy in the same catagory as true footballing legends.in doing so you are disrepecting TRUE legends of the game.

Can't be a vale fan to come out with that. Only other post is one saying we aren't a very good side. How sad do you have to be to sign up for an account just to do this. I'd love to hear who you thought we're true legends.

Didn't Roy fall out with the Vale and never set foot in the place in his later years?

He felt he was treated poorly by the club, not the fans,and you are correct he never came back.Im pretty certain he became a newsagent after he packed in football.A hero to so many Vale fans,unfortunately they don't make 'em like Roy anymore.

It's hard to have a legend

These are usually players that have fired the team to. The premier league offal cup etc etc we have not had that if youse reform burslem you may understand but coming from trentham and having your mum and daddy buying you your stone island cap and coat and your puma trainers not to mention your joke city season ticket to draw bore central

In the north of our city we celebrate loyalty hard work and commitment Roy could have taken more cash but did not he was committed to port vale

Forget your wind up Stokie boy

Yep it has been covered up.

It had to be uncovered to be lifted into place.

There are an incredible number of fans who have in one way or another contributed to the project and I'm sure every single one will be absolutely delighted with the finished product.

I've donated on numerous occasions but if I'd only given 50p, I'd still be excited. Not because of the money but because so many people's vision has come into fruition. On November 17th, a lot of people should feel incredibly proud- some more than others

Archived