onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cambridge (H) Match Thread - 27th April

2 hours ago, Dipepa delight said:

Won't be laughing when in national league .

Football is a game of opinions Alfie (same name as my cat),400 games or not when you struggle pass 5 yards how do you ever think Vale can play a game full of attacking intent .

Yes he is a old fashioned head and kick it player he is quite good at that if defending all game ,it's a boring watch though , however we are second bottom of league one -33 goal difference and he is the captain of a team who showed little to no motivation majority of last 2 league 1 campaigns ,so for that and I know for a fact he hang 's around with Stoke City fans I ain't got the time of day for him if that's OK with you .

You are entitled to your view though and I'm glad you think he is acceptable as you will continue to watch him I won't I've seen enough in his 400 games thanks 

I know for a fact that a Stoke scout was trying to get him to have talks with joining Stoke in the summer and he refused.

• Haha 1

Advert

4 hours ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Chislett and Garrity probably won't play as they probably already indicated they want off planet Vale. 

Loft probably will play, score, then put in a transfer request. 

That's what the club are dealing with. 

1 hour ago, The French Connection said:

How do you know all this? 

I think he's 'probably' guessing 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rampant Zebra said:

What is the point? Some players will leave, some will stay and we will bring new players in. If we make a scene it won't encourage the ones who stay, won't help with recruitment and the ones who leave won't have a favourable impression of Port Vale to pass on. None of the players have deliberately got us relegated. Carol is aware that things haven't gone to plan and there is no need to rub it in. I have decided just to not go but not make a fuss about it. Up the Vale! 🤠

Very valid point this. If they do put in the effort will stay until the end. Have no intention of personally doing anything to the detriment of my club.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Phil500 said:

Very valid point this. If they do put in the effort will stay until the end. Have no intention of personally doing anything to the detriment of my club.

Well done fella .

Even if win doesn't excuse the crap they put the supporters through .

However if play well you clap them then do one .

You cannot beat a man who refuses be beaten

Danny Cowell Colchester manager.

He said that.

We all know what wrong with our squad

They are beaten before a balls kicked

Only happy clappers cannot see it

I can see if from York

UTV .

Hope they win at least they send the 3000 plus home happy .

Cambridge well overall there as crap as Cheltenham and Burton so whoever gets relegated out of any of them 3 deserve it .

12 hours ago, philpvfc said:

I know for a fact that a Stoke scout was trying to get him to have talks with joining Stoke in the summer and he refused.

He isn’t good enough for league 1 so can’t believe Stoke wanted him plus they could offer him 10 times more in wages no one would turn that down