onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cambridge (H) Match Thread - 27th April

8 hours ago, Dipepa delight said:

No hatred get it in your head he is no good .

I stand by what I say .

Quicker moved on the better 

No leadership 

He is at best 14th to 23rd league 2 standard .

Go and point someone else's hate of players

It's a forum 

Not everyone likes same players as you

If he is thst good when we finishing 2nd bottom 

Smith as been poor this season in a lot of games. Not just him and only a few come out with any credit. But you constantly  berate him and you can barely write a post without mentioning him, it's obsessive.

He did not make himself captain.

Played 400 games under different managers who just may know there football a tad better than you. Folk actually find you funny, laughing at you not with you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Advert

On 24/04/2024 at 07:20, PVFC764 said:

If the players don't turn up then they need to be gone straight away.  Don't they realise this is the very last chance for them to say boss I could make it in Div 2.  Please don't get rid of me.  But no doubt most of them wont take this chance and still make the silly individual errors.

Chislett and Garrity probably won't play as they probably already indicated they want off planet Vale. 

Loft probably will play, score, then put in a transfer request. 

That's what the club are dealing with. 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, The man in the pub said:

Its interesting Warren and you hear it  said in other walks of life and not just football that lessons will be learnt.  What always frustrates me in these type of situations is that no one ever asks why do the lessons need to be learnt ?  Its been there in flashing red lights screaming out " Tales of the Bleedingly obvious" for all of this season and a large part of last season too. 

It took a deputation of Vale fans  to point out The Tales of the Bleedingly obvious to Carol as it appears she has been watching the Emperors New Clothes starring Flickers, That really, really worries me.

I think you are right to be worried . Just hope after 5 years the penny has finally dropped .  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alfie1962 said:

Smith as been poor this season in a lot of games. Not just him and only a few come out with any credit. But you constantly  berate him and you can barely write a post without mentioning him, it's obsessive.

Played 400 games under different managers who just may know there football a tad better than you. Folk actually find you funny, laughing at you not with you.

It doesn't matter what went before.. 

Smiths poor form has been a major contribution to the relegation campaign... Carry on happy clapping. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

10 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:

If Uche is any good why's he only scored 1 goal?

Who said Uche was any good overall he hasn't being any good .

It's hard say who has been good 

Chislett 

Garrity 

Dipepa .

Shorrock in one game v Barnsley second half and whole game v Bpool 

Walters in league cup but not in any league game though he was ok v Wycombe in terms of he can pass to one of his own players .

They have being a truly unmotivated bunch of bottle jobs in the main. 

Most of them are in contract 

Enjoy next season Mr Beech cause I rarely be there so in all I dont really care  anymore , apathetic whatever you call it my love for Vale evaporated because of this years useless squad.

I've seen enough 32 years of mostly rubbish.

Our fans are accepting of any old crap .

Worst team I've seen in my life for  fighting when needed too .

I believe they had a punch up on coach ,well its a bit late for fighting when you got my club who I have loved for years relegated 

No wish to argue with you or anyone else fella .

You like who you want like .

Me I'll say what I see and to be honest I've seen enough 

Edited by Dipepa delight
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Smiths poor form has been a major contribution to the relegation campaign... Carry on happy clapping. 

Read what I said he has been poor.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Alfie1962 said:

Won't be laughing when in national league .

Football is a game of opinions Alfie (same name as my cat),400 games or not when you struggle pass 5 yards how do you ever think Vale can play a game full of attacking intent .

Yes he is a old fashioned head and kick it player he is quite good at that if defending all game ,it's a boring watch though , however we are second bottom of league one -33 goal difference and he is the captain of a team who showed little to no motivation majority of last 2 league 1 campaigns ,so for that and I know for a fact he hang 's around with Stoke City fans I ain't got the time of day for him if that's OK with you .

You are entitled to your view though and I'm glad you think he is acceptable as you will continue to watch him I won't I've seen enough in his 400 games thanks 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

So what are you saying all the managers who played him are wrong ?

Been going to Vale since 1969 and watched them on 86 grounds but I also have mates/relations who are Stoke fans if that's ok with you. It is a forum and you are allowed a opinion and so am I about the crap you post.

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Dipepa delight said:

Won't be laughing when in national league .

Football is a game of opinions Alfie (same name as my cat),400 games or not when you struggle pass 5 yards how do you ever think Vale can play a game full of attacking intent .

Yes he is a old fashioned head and kick it player he is quite good at that if defending all game ,it's a boring watch though , however we are second bottom of league one -33 goal difference and he is the captain of a team who showed little to no motivation majority of last 2 league 1 campaigns ,so for that and I know for a fact he hang 's around with Stoke City fans I ain't got the time of day for him if that's OK with you .

You are entitled to your view though and I'm glad you think he is acceptable as you will continue to watch him I won't I've seen enough in his 400 games thanks 

Wow, I think you’ll find that pretty much would disqualify the majority of our support. Particularly those like me who grew up in very Stoke dominated parts of the area. How narrow minded.

• Like 7

Chizzy will want to play and score I’d imagine, as wouldn’t that be 10 league goals for the season. Nice round number. He could go for 15 but let’s get the 10 in the bag first.

Reading to liquidate, Cambridge to field 2 ineligibles, Fleetwood and Stevenage win, one of those teams forfeit their ground lease so they’re auto relegated under league rules, Bolton lend us some points for selling them our only defender for magic beans, and perhaps the hardest part to secure … a Vale win.

Last chance saloon this.

• Haha 8

12 hours ago, Warren said:

On the end of game boo them off stuff. I would say that the players are essentially not good enough overall, but a few are and can play at L1 level therefore being very good at L2 level. Players have got demoralised on occasions and that can appear like insufficient effort. Those players that are good enough and can contribute in future by being on the retained list should not be put off staying by a bad end of season scene. I hope the end of season is just the whimper it deserves. 

The players haven’t been good enough, but I think the booing should be more directed at the people responsible for putting this shitshow together (I know flitcroft has gone). 

3 hours ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

I think you’re over egging it by saying he’s been a major contributor. He’s been part of it, but there’s been so many things that have happened this season with loads of players out of form, mistakes galore, managers constantly changing line ups and formations, the club not adding good enough players to the squad. We’ve been unsettled all season. But to pick smith out as a major contributing factor is wrong IMO. 

2 hours ago, Dipepa delight said:

and I know for a fact he hang 's around with Stoke City fans I ain't got the time of day for him if that's OK with you  

Remember when you said smith threw Vale games because he’s a Stoke fan? Well that post you’ve just put is up there with that in terms as one of the most stupid and ridiculous things I’ve read on here. 

How do you get on in day to day life if you come across a stoke fan?

IMG_0679.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1