onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Carol statement

Doha

Well the letter shows rather more contrition than the last one, but Darren Moore knows nothing about league 2 does he? 

My personal view is that the league cup game against Mansfield showed we could have a strong team for league 2 with the right new faces brought in. I can’t imagine another bottom end Aspin era style showing. 

Advert

She had two seasons to apologise and put it right, she choose not to. 

Don’t want to hear it. She’s a joke. 

Attendances will probably half next season and that’s on you Carol.

Sell up and just go now. 

CAROL OUT! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Black N White said:

Where are all the happy clappers this evening. Must be hiding up Carols huge arse? 

CAROL IS THE PROBLEM. 

You can make your point without the personal abuse.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

Well the letter shows rather more contrition than the last one, but Darren Moore knows nothing about league 2 does he? 

My personal view is that the league cup game against Mansfield showed we could have a strong team for league 2 with the right new faces brought in. I can’t imagine another bottom end Aspin era style showing. 

They had an off night with their star player out injured. 
We had Alfie and Ollie. Take them out of our side and you have seen what you’ve got.

I was there that night. Singing Stags are falling apart again.

It’s time we owned our own failings. Not only have we fallen apart we have been broken into pieces and Mansfield will be having the last laugh tonight. 
And rightly so. 

3 hours ago, Walka003 said:

She lost me when she backed Moore again. Loyalty Carol backing the wrong horse again.

He may be the right horse with his own squad of players.  The least we should do is give Moore a couple of transfer windows.

• Like 7

To be honest couldn't care less about a statement

Your job starts ASAP getting rid of the players who have constantly failed YOU ,our support and themselves 

Get on with it .

Your captain has being a shambles .

Your managers has being terrible .

Your soft nice club has got us relegated 

I don't want nice lads who get on I want winners who hate the living daylights out of  one another but come sat win games .

Today you inept leadership has bought humiliation to our supporters /followers for that you are responsible as much as players and recruitment 

A captain named Smith was never going end well heard of the Titanic say no more.

Get on with your job Carol and get rid of the majority of these no good for nothing  bottle jobs and losers 

Edited by Dipepa delight
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

They had an off night with their star player out injured. 
We had Alfie and Ollie. Take them out of our side and you have seen what you’ve got.

I was there that night. Singing Stags are falling apart again.

It’s time we owned our own failings. Not only have we fallen apart we have been broken into pieces and Mansfield will be having the last laugh tonight. 
And rightly so. 

You could also argue we did it with the same powderpuff forward line and leaky defence.  The bottom line is that league 2 is far more forgiving than league 1.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Yeah I remember The Vale nicked a 2-2 against Northampton that day the atmosphere was electric, that was a team to be proud of back then 👍

Lee colins own goal to send us up ❤️ vale legend

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, pete vale said:

Problem is though that now much of the fan base has lost confidence in the decision making at Vale. I have lost confidence in DM, I expected much more tbh. We have an abysmal squad many of which are still under contract. Lose Garrity, Ripley and a few of the young lads and it's hello National League. I think any communications with supporters need to be clear. It hurts knowing this was going to happen. What hurts more is that those in charge allowed it to and don't look capable of doing anything about it.

You say you’ve lost confidence in DM, 

then go on to say we have an abysmal squad, given that the transfer window is closed so he couldn’t change the squad even if he wanted to, what is he supposed to do.

• Like 4

The game against Sutton tells me we could struggle.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

• Like 1

Better than her last letter but worrying that things have been so bad for so long and we just got meaningless platitudes. Carol put her faith in the wrong people and was too easily fobbed off when things were going Pete Tong. Her lack of  judgement concerns me and despite the fans going into meltdown , she put her trust elsewhere. Carol is a good owner in that she has bank rolled the Vale but she has alot to put right as many of the fanbase have lost faith in her judgement. There were a lot of poor decisions.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vale Ball said:

The game against Sutton tells me we could struggle.

At least we don't have to go back to that dive, barring a catastrophic balls up from Colchester. Which is also an awful ground.

Barnet, Bromley, Solihull, Gateshead and Halifax in the NL play offs is an equally depressing prospect, but Altrincham could be good a day out I imagine.