onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices - Next Season

TEXAS

Cannot complain at season ticket prices frozen. 

Can at terrible home form though .

Will probably get one if lad wants one he can get his own though but he as started  a job where if weather decent he  has to work Saturdays. 

Missed a fair few this season but its a freebie for someone else if I don't go maybe they will see something I don't see which is PROGRESSING up the  league and winning .

Last home win I saw was Wigan balmer played at back with Lowe thought generally the lads played brilliant chislett hat trick .

Didn't see our best 2 performances at home Blackpool and Bristol Rovers .

I think something is trying tell me summat .

Well don't worry they should win tonight I'm.not there I've sent my ex wives sister in my place she seems bring them luck .

Back to season tickets if go down gotta be realistic no good comes of it struggle sell 4000 

Edited by Dipepa delight

Advert

Pricing is a bit on the high side, as getting on the day walk ups will be especially difficult due to the mark up on the prices. It's otherwise attractively priced if the team are playing well.

I will need to work a few things out, as I have questions about the concessionary side. I'll be up for the final home game at least, so can find out then and decide on an ST.

I think they have missed a trick here though, easy opportunity to offer something ahead of what's been an awful season and lots of questions ahead for next season. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, darren1810 said:

Here's mine for this season. 

However I will be renewing two tickets in the hope of a fresh canvas in August and a new striker .

20240416_082843.jpg

I haven't cut mine up but not sure if i will go tonight,just cant face it after Sat but will watch on ifollow tbh but me and my lad will be renewing any way,always planned to as cant help myself

The frozen prices dont seem to bad i guess when i think someone said Crewe's are 380 and another club(cant remember which) is 420,they were never going to drop them

1 hour ago, Coyney Valiant said:

I won’t be renewing mine and the better half’s had 2 for the last 10 years can only see us in the bottom half league 2 next season this seasons been shocking missed 10 home games just couldn’t be bothered go will still go half of the away games as it’s a day out can’t believe what’s happened after the euphoria of Wembley 

Each to their own,I agree the past couple of seasons have been shockers(well this one a disaster) but just wondering what makes you say you can only see us being bottom half of league two without knowing what the plans are etc

• Like 1

There was a topic on this forum 2 months ago about season tickets and I said then that there's no chance I will be renewing. Even at frozen prices I can't justify paying that to watch that garbage. I've missed 4 home games this season due to not being bothered go and several of the home games I've arrived 10 minutes late to find were already a goal down and left early when we have being well beaten. We sold something like 6500 season tickets last season and I'm thinking we will only sell 4000 this time. I would have said they should reduce them to 250 but even doing that I think they wouldn't sell the 6500 season tickets, as loads of fans are bored and fed up of losing.

I did not get a season ticket this time due to the useless computer system at Vale. Instead I joined the 1876 club which actually works out better for me as I do like lots of long weekend holidays. I do generally spend a fair bit in the club shop so I make up that way what may be lost from a season ticket. Hopefully we will get shut of most if not all of the deadwood and have a team to make us want to watch them. Enjoy not endure would be a lovely change.

• Like 2

Personally think if we want to encourage season ticket sales, walk ups need to cost more. I hate to say it but a nice round £30 would probably do it. With membership maybe reducing that to £26/27 to encourage membership uptake and loyalty. 

Adding to that, maybe something like buy 5 games and get 1 free? 

High enough to make people think they will get value from a season ticket. While motivates people to buy memberships. Those walk ups won’t mind £30 because who misses a few coins from the already high £26/27 odd? 

If we can’t encourage loyalty with decent football we may as well make it financially enticing to be loyal. 

1 minute ago, TJHValiant said:

Personally think if we want to encourage season ticket sales, walk ups need to cost more. I hate to say it but a nice round £30 would probably do it. With membership maybe reducing that to £26/27 to encourage membership uptake and loyalty. 

Adding to that, maybe something like buy 5 games and get 1 free? 

High enough to make people think they will get value from a season ticket. While motivates people to buy memberships. Those walk ups won’t mind £30 because who misses a few coins from the already high £26/27 odd? 

If we can’t encourage loyalty with decent football we may as well make it financially enticing to be loyal. 

Be simple for me. If it’s £30 pay on the day I would simply never go to games. Not remotely worth it for league 1/2 football. Season tickets can be that much lower not fair on fans who can’t make it every / most weeks. 

Irrelevant to me next season anyway, could have been £100 and I wouldn’t have got one. So disillusioned with the place. 

• Like 3