onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wycombe (H) match thread - 16th April

Advert

1 minute ago, PVFC764 said:

Just wondering what's worse watching.  The match or the tv programme.  

There again the adverts may be good.  🤣

Got it recorded mate 😂 trash wannabe celebrities but more entertaining than watching our wannabe footballers 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Ten years of Nathan Smith. 
Never seen a football player go sidewards and backwards year on year and still play! 

I don’t think there is a lack of effort out there but good god it’s Sunday morning stuff. 

Hay lads and dads under 5's play better football.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Called this out a while ago. Can't recall the game. Dipepa was sub. Came to Ripley in front of me at The Hamil and gave instructions. Ripley then faked an injury. 

Cheating of the highest order. We all go bonkers when Stevenage do it yet we are the masters of it. 

Funny this... because the paper note Walters brought onto the pitch with him with tactical instructions got read & then disgarded on the pitch... & Jack Grimmer (Wycombe RB) has picked it up & put it down his sock. 😂

We are an absolute shambles.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Surprised very much by the Cheltenham collapse in recent weeks. 
Never for a minute thought Burton would find enough points. 
A couple of weeks ago I had Burton as by far the worst team out of them Cheltenham and us. Cheltenham I thought were the biggest danger to us with the easiest run in. We had two wins thought we could do it.
But Cheltenham and our collapse is amazing. We were bad before, but we have become awful now.

Sent from my SM-A528B using onevalefan mobile app

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Valiiant said:

Carol out.

She's killing the club one diabolical decision at a time.

You kept spamming against Crosby, then it was Flitcroft, now Carol. Nowhere to be seen when we are winning. Are you very lucky that you only ever go when we are winning? Or do you just never go? Guess you dont as you are a Stoke fan on here spamming.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

That half just confirms the recruitment has been poor and Vale are not good enough.

Are you ever going to suggest that Carol is at least partly responsible for this utter car crash of a season?

1 minute ago, philpvfc said:

You kept spamming against Crosby, then it was Flitcroft, now Carol. Nowhere to be seen when we are winning. Are you very lucky that you only ever go when we are winning? Or do you just never go? Guess you dont as you are a Stoke fan on here spamming.

I've given lots of praise when we've actually deserved it. Just because you choose not to see that so it suits your own agenda isn't my problem at all, Phillip.

1 minute ago, gags 64 said:

Distinct lack of quality in all areas of our team. Too slow, too many basic errors. We need a massive clearout !

Sent from my XQ-CC54 using onevalefan mobile app

Worrying thing is that we are stuck with this lot for another season.  It will be the better players that leave the squad.

• Like 1