onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Derby C (A) match thread - 2nd March.

Advert

5 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Wilson and Uche aren't I don't think, though I stand to be corrected. Not convinced Massey is either.

Come on man. Let’s look at the evidence.

Masseys been here for nearly two years??? Right. Name me a good game he’s had. Tell me how he changes a game. Tell me about his goals and assist. The lad is utter tripe.

Wilson. Not good enough at this level I’m afraid. It’s two yards too quick for him. A waste of a wage.

Uche. Blokes atrocious. Can’t score. Can’t pass a ball. Can’t trap a ball. He’s just a unit. 
4k a week for a JCB up front.

Honestly the mistakes in the recruitment is mind boggling. 

What does Rudgey make of it all? I’m a Moore fan and hope he finds a win soon. There is no way DF is here next season regardless of whether there’s a miracle or not. Fans gone. IMO DF and CS both know this, and are looking for the best way out for both to save face which will most likely mean blaming the supporters. Given it looks bleak I’d say get it over and done with now. I don’t know if we need a new DoF or not but that’s the next big decision. Likes of Ojo downing tools, surely they would want out at the end of the season. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Most of the players are under contract. That’s the frightening thing. 
I don’t think it’s been done on the cheap. 

Massey. Grant. Loft. Uche. Ripley. Wilson. Lowe. To name 7, will all be on big league 1 wages. Therein lies the problem. Because 5 of them are crap. 1 is made of glass. And the other is letting his emotions get the better of him.

Fortunately Massey, Uche and Wilson don’t have contracts beyond this season. Although having said that, Uche has not been crap, he was coming good. 

3 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Carol…. We had lots of candidates for the job but didn’t interview anyone. We knew Crosby was the one and he deserves his chance…………

Bloke lasts 6 months.

Also Carol…… We didn’t go hunting for anyone else. We had Darren on the phone for 3 hours. He was our only pick………….

Bloke can’t buy a win.

Also Carol…… How dare the supporters question my Dave. I gave him objectives of which one was to have a cup run. And by the way the academy is solely because of him. He’s a wonderful man so all of you shut up.

Womans lost the plot.

Vale fans…………. We are off to league two. Your mistakes have been catastrophic. Your DOFs position it totally untenable. We have a team full of crap. And children on the football pitch who should be nowhere near league football.

What an absolute mess.

The way the ships going we bound for porting in National League 

2 minutes ago, Smallthorne clampet said:

Please dont blame a 16 year old boy for this defeat .  

He’s a boy in a man’s game. The poster is right. He was awful. 
It’s not his fault though because he’s not good enough yet. Neither is Plant. Neither is Dipepa. Not any of them young lads are good enough. They have been thrown to the wolves because of awful recruitment. 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Smallthorne clampet said:

Please dont blame a 16 year old boy for this defeat .  

I was going to say the same , Jacks 16 with a good career ahead we should be supporting now throwing blame at him 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, TJHValiant said:

Fortunately Massey, Uche and Wilson don’t have contracts beyond this season. Although having said that, Uche has not been crap, he was coming good. 

Blokes scored one goal. A striker with one goal. Let that sink in. He was, is and always will be crap.

1 minute ago, markh said:

What does Rudgey make of it all? I’m a Moore fan and hope he finds a win soon. There is no way DF is here next season regardless of whether there’s a miracle or not. Fans gone. IMO DF and CS both know this, and are looking for the best way out for both to save face which will most likely mean blaming the supporters. Given it looks bleak I’d say get it over and done with now. I don’t know if we need a new DoF or not but that’s the next big decision. Likes of Ojo downing tools, surely they would want out at the end of the season. 

Rudgey should be thinking why a faded pop singer gets to be a club president, despite contributing nominally to the club, while I am having to write a book to get a mere statue despite basically achieving everything the club has done of value in living memory?! 

Why did Reading fans manage to pay more towards said statue (£8,000) than the owner managed on players for the club during the January transfer window? 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Carol…. We had lots of candidates for the job but didn’t interview anyone. We knew Crosby was the one and he deserves his chance…………

Bloke lasts 6 months.

Also Carol…… We didn’t go hunting for anyone else. We had Darren on the phone for 3 hours. He was our only pick………….

Bloke can’t buy a win.

Also Carol…… How dare the supporters question my Dave. I gave him objectives of which one was to have a cup run. And by the way the academy is solely because of him. He’s a wonderful man so all of you shut up.

Womans lost the plot.

Vale fans…………. We are off to league two. Your mistakes have been catastrophic. Your DOFs position it totally untenable. We have a team full of crap. And children on the football pitch who should be nowhere near league football.

What an absolute mess.

weve had our disagreements in the past dear spunkers. but im absolutely 100% behind you on this one. Flitcroft simply has to go. the damage has already been done though.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rockape99 said:

We need a DOF for sure but not DF  but who I don’t know 

Admittedly, I’m just searching for answers. But looking at the replies, everyone wants DF out, but don’t know who will replace him? Same as everyone wanted Crosby out. Is the answer just to sack everyone? 

• Confused 1