onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Derby C (A) match thread - 2nd March.

Haven't been on for 3 days as it's demoralising reading and posting. 

I still feel it's a free hit for Moore and today won't define the season but 1 point from 15 and conceding 2.4 goals a game since he took over means we have to score 3 to win a game. 

Hopefully Oldham come up with Chesterfield instead of another pitiful team like Harrogate or Crawley. 

October/November this began and we did nothing.  Pathetic. 

• Like 5

Advert

40 minutes ago, Smallthorne clampet said:

Adam Yates just mentioned 16 year old Jack Sharrock did his best, just brings it home having a boy, I repeat , a fkkin boy turning out for a professional football club in a relegation dogfight. Absolute disgrace 

Sums it up very well in a nutshell 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Matlock Vale said:
11 minutes ago, fuzzyvalefan said:
Some talented players completely phoning it in today. Ojo, Debrah, Chislett, Iacovitti the worst culprits. Gutless cowards. Massey is one of the least talented but put in the most effort. 

I disagree. Massey should be loads better. He is gutless.

Think that is very harsh. He's a medicore footballer who has made the most out of limited ability presumably through hard work. He was asked to do a job today that he is completely unsuited to do as we all know from the start of the season. He tried but failed. Again, ultimately it boils down to piss poor recruitment. I've given Massey lots of stick over his time here but using him as a scapegoat today, now THAT is gutless.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Matlock Vale said:

We're down. We're relegated. Might as well treat the games a s a pre season. Stop playing the players who won't be here next year. Fck them off.

So we are playing 5 a side now and no subs.  That's what would happen if we did that.  Only 5 of them would be good enough for Div 2 football. 🤣

Then with fraudcroft still in charge, no doubt he will keep the dross and get rid of the players who fans would like to keep.

Think that is very harsh. He's a medicore footballer who has made the most out of limited ability presumably through hard work. He was asked to do a job today that he is completely unsuited to do as we all know from the start of the season. He tried but failed. Again, ultimately it boils down to piss poor recruitment. I've given Massey lots of stick over his time here but using him as a scapegoat today, now THAT is gutless.
What? He chcikens out of headers and tackles. He's not done anything at this club. Nothing.

I thought Moore’s interview today hinted  he’s getting pissed off at the players and he’s trying to keep a lid on it.

Sounds to me like they aren’t listening to him and his coaching team’s instructions.

• Like 2

I thought Moore’s interview today hinted  he’s getting pissed off at the players and he’s trying to keep a lid on it.
Sounds to me like they aren’t listening to him and his coaching team’s instructions.
Players don't give a sht.
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

No way would/will or should he come out and say in public the DOF should go,no manager in their right mind would do that lets be honest..... should he say it to Carol then yes he should,she is the only one who can do anything about it but i doubt very much that she will.

I am still very much in the Moore camp until he can bring in his own players,for me no manager could sort this shower out,he has to have time no other choice....... we all know who really is to blame

Yes sorry.

To Carol. To Flitcroft too.

You cannot judge Moore yet

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Haven't been on for 3 days as it's demoralising reading and posting. 

I still feel it's a free hit for Moore and today won't define the season but 1 point from 15 and conceding 2.4 goals a game since he took over means we have to score 3 to win a game. 

Hopefully Oldham come up with Chesterfield instead of another pitiful team like Harrogate or Crawley. 

October/November this began and we did nothing.  Pathetic. 

Let me fill you in on what you’ve missed…

Flitcroft out!

Carol’s brainwashed and culpable for not sacking Flitcroft.

Why haven’t we signed any free agents?

Think that pretty much sums up the past 3 days on here.😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Matlock Vale said:
3 minutes ago, MBE said:

Players don't give a sht.

Senior players don’t give a <ovf censored> except Garrity.

• Like 1

The sad part is that out of our starting 11, which teams REALISTICALLY would they go to right now, not on loan or under 23 but professional football clubs?

Ripley. Back to Morecambe? Maybe an Exeter. 
Shorrock. Alsager Town? Congleton Town? 
Lopata. Won’t get in Barnsleys side again. So again maybe a Cheltenham. Shrewsbury? 
Iacoviiti. Barnet? Boreham Wood? 
Debrah. Oldham? Gateshead?
Massey. Forest Green? Sutton? 
Plant. Tranmere? Chesterfield? 
Ojo. The bin because he’s downed tools. 
Garrity. Pompey. Bolton. Derby. Any mid championship club. 
Weir. Crewe? Wimbledon? 
Chislett. First half of the season Blackburn. Recent weeks. Southport.

As for the subs.

Dipepa.  Stone Dominoes if they still exist. 
Clarke. Swindon. 
Smith. Grimsby. 
Mighten. Not seen enough of him.

These players are not “phenomenal” as Carol would put it. 
In the main they are crap. 
They’ve shown it today. They showed it under Crosby. They’ve shown it all season.

About time reality hit home at how bad this squad is that Mr Flitcroft has assembled.

• Like 7

Men against boys, Vale were never in that game.

Can't understand why Mighten is not getting much of a chance.

Tough to see where the next win is going to come from, we can't score but we concede silly goals, it's bleak.

Every knows this situation is down to poor recruitment, Flitcroft has presided over 4 poor transfer windows and he has to go, Vale can't afford to entrust him with another one whatever Lge we're in.

Carol needs to stay and be ruthless with Flitcroft asap.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MBE said:

Let me fill you in on what you’ve missed…

Flitcroft out!

Carol’s brainwashed and culpable for not sacking Flitcroft.

Why haven’t we signed any free agents?

Think that pretty much sums up the past 3 days on here.😀

I’m not particularly trying to defend DF, but do we agree it’s a budget problem? Surely any decent league 1 player will come Vale if we pay them enough? 

• Like 1