onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Derby C (A) match thread - 2nd March.

Advert

10 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

Another season without strikers, midfield and defence.  But 2 good goalkeepers.

A weaker squad not even capable of beating any lads and dads side they come up against.

Oh and more open letters from Carol telling the fans off for calling for fraudcroft to leave the club.

That old saying

'We are where we are'🤔

• Confused 1

Over and out from me. Can’t hack following this side until something drastic changes and that <ovf censored> is gone. Hate everything about this side. Moore is useless. Players are useless. 

See you all in few months hopefully when he’s gone. 

Edited by valiant_593
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I have actually enjoyed the commentary from the Derby end and even they have said how difficult DM's job is at Vale considering what he has inherited 

Fleetwood have really turned it around over the last 5 or 6 games and yes i know we have games running out BUT how long did it take for Charlie Adam to get his first win there? and he was allowed to bring players in,so lets please give Moore a break we have no other choice......... there is only one problem at Vale and we all know who that is

There isn't only one problem at Vale though. When are fans going to acknowledge that Carol is the one calling the shots? You can't just do it when things are going well.

There have been 2 plus points in this game(a game none of us expected to win lets be honest) 1) We only lost 1-0 in the second half  2) Clark has had some minutes so that's a big positive.
Our best 2 chances were from Garrity,so it wouldn't hurt to play him up front with a.n other and maybe sang in the middle?
Behave....This is the worst squad for years even with Devine and Blaster in the side, it's time Carol came out and tell us the truth.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JoeB2 said:

That’ll do me lads. They’re ruining my weekends

The most embarrassing PVFC team of this century.

Carol values keeping Flitcroft free from criticism over her football club and it’s fans. 

I’m not sure Moore is very good.

Disengaging till the summer. To those who keep caring at this point, fair play. 

Flitcroft out.

Join the Club mate. Made my decision before today as it has been making me ill. Over 40 years of supporting Vale and its come to this. Embarrassing, frustrating, unacceptable....pick your adjectives. I'm done. Feel so, so sorry for travelling Valiants who waste their time and money on this shower of trollop. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Valiiant said:

You see managers go into a club and for their results/performances to suddenly improve for X amount of games all the time. Players generally give a bit more than they have perhaps been doing to impress.

I can’t remember the title, but I read a book once which analysed the data for football and its various scenarios it throws out. Kind of like an economists take on football. They found the new manager bounce wasn’t a thing. When it did happen it was just probability. Teams generally don’t lost every game in a season, but managers get sacked after a run of losses. This leaves the balance of probability that teams will then win a game or two. We didn’t sack the manger when a lot of teams would have and Crosby had a little bounce with a couple of wins (Blackpool and someone else). I think that was our ‘bounce’. We now need something more than probabilities. Personally I don’t think Moore is able to bring it. Looking forward to another classic post match interview to fill me with enthusiasm. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Over and out from me. Can’t hack following this side until something drastic changes and that <ovf censored> is gone. Hate everything about this side. Moore is useless. Players are useless. 

See you all in few months hopefully when he’s gone. 

Can guarantee your here this time next week against Shrewsbury 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JohnDoe said:

I can’t remember the title, but I read a book once which analysed the data for football and its various scenarios it throws out. Kind of like an economists take on football. They found the new manager bounce wasn’t a thing. When it did happen it was just probability. Teams generally don’t lost every game in a season, but managers get sacked after a run of losses. This leaves the balance of probability that teams will then win a game or two. We didn’t sack the manger when a lot of teams would have and Crosby had a little bounce with a couple of wins (Blackpool and someone else). I think that was our ‘bounce’. We now need something more than probabilities. Personally I don’t think Moore is able to bring it. Looking forward to another classic post match interview to fill me with enthusiasm. 

All said and done I still expected a little more, from Moore, excuse the pun. We've arguably looked even more clueless as we did under Crosby which is quite an achievement. 

Edited by Valiiant

Two points in seven games since Crosby went

P5 W0 D1 P4 12 goals conceded under Moore

He's managed to make us worse

Can't wait to hear his tripe.

We've got this pillock for the next 5 years.

Bring back Will Ryder

• Like 3