onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fleetwood (H) match thread - 27th Feb

robf

1 minute ago, Fosse69 said:

Didn't DM say give me 3 games, everyone will start from scratch or similar words? How many games did it take DC?   

I'm not taking anything away from the amazing turnaround DC did in preventing us being a non league team.

The big difference is 4 go down not 2. We can't afford for Moore to have 7 games to find his feet. We're already cut adrift from the pack other than Cheltenham and Charlton. 

• Like 3

Advert

18 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Didn't DM say give me 3 games, everyone will start from scratch or similar words? How many games did it take DC?   

Clarke arrived as manager almost exactly three years to the day before Moore was appointed. Clarke failed to win in his first seven games in charge.

From memory he started picking the same team, even though they were losing, because he felt he'd found his best eleven. No chopping and changing every week for Clarke.

He kept slating the "deadwood" players, which made him popular with the fans (except Zebra). Though of course winning games and getting us promoted is what gave him a sustained legacy at the club. That isn't Moore's way to slate the players, and besides he can't release them in the summer like Clarke did because they're all on long contracts.

4 hours ago, DazFred said:

Unfortunately it doesn't look like Chislett fits into Moore's formation,which is ridiculous.

I wouldn't have Jones anywhere near any selection this season again.

I'm really disillusioned if that was our best efforts and I'm afraid that's 9 home defeats this season,10 last season...shocking statistics 

I agree on the Jones issue but Flitcroft gave him and Loft a long contract and we couldn’t sell them as who would want them; chislett looks uninterested and Smith has been dreadful all season and the only shot we had was from wilson

massey is awful, a one game wonder and that game has passed and with Saturdays match so awful I am imbarassed to say I will save my petrol and not go on Tuesday as they played us off the park at their ground and it could have been more if noto for ripley and I will go to Derby where it will be embarrassing as we have no fight or goal threat in us

we are relegated bound and all the problems are tge making of Flitcroft who carrol loves

he is a con artist 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Raveninblack said:

I agree on the Jones issue but Flitcroft gave him and Loft a long contract and we couldn’t sell them as who would want them; chislett looks uninterested and Smith has been dreadful all season and the only shot we had was from wilson

massey is awful, a one game wonder and that game has passed and with Saturdays match so awful I am imbarassed to say I will save my petrol and not go on Tuesday as they played us off the park at their ground and it could have been more if noto for ripley and I will go to Derby where it will be embarrassing as we have no fight or goal threat in us

we are relegated bound and all the problems are tge making of Flitcroft who carrol loves

he is a con artist 

Agree with most of that

I would have gone to Derby but it'll be shooting in

It's like a slow death