onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Reading (A) match thread - 20th Feb

geoff1

Advert

19 hours ago, JoeB2 said:

I'm really not sure what argument you're making.

I said there is a route out for us, but relegation would be really damaging. If we go down, it is at Flitcroft and Carol's door.

What about those points are diametrically opposite to each other? I'm not sure you have a clue, mate.

You took a pop at me for suggesting "Vale may have to take a step backwards to go forwards", something which I certainly prefer not to happen but then you post "if relegation does happen," which I consider opposite to your original post.

Take as many pops at me as you like but at least be consistent.

Anyhow I was encouraged by last night as DM saw the failings and problems at Cheltenham and changed the formation for the Reading game and Vale looked more solid. Only a superb strike undid us, the 2nd came about due to pushing too many players forward in search of an equalizer  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rubicon said:

Laughing my socks off. Fans, at least some of them already beginning to get worried by bore -draw ( if you're lucky ) Moore. We kept telling you.........he's incompetent. UTT

What are you even doing on here you sad case. Do one 🖕🏻

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Rubicon said:

Laughing my socks off. Fans, at least some of them already beginning to get worried by bore -draw ( if you're lucky ) Moore. We kept telling you.........he's incompetent. UTT

We know, now leave us alone.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 21/02/2024 at 07:46, Hitcher said:

Having listened to the DM post match interview it gives me a bit of hope.

They had 1 day and 2 classroom sessions to prep that performance. Think we looked more assured on the ball.

Also thought it was interesting in a DM pre matcher that he said trying new formations can suddenly breath life into different players. Not everything came off for Weir but it was the best I have seen him recently. Would also say the same for Mighten and Loft. Chislett can still be frustrating.

My only concern with 4 at the back is that we are even less will stocked at RB & LB. As others said the game turned when Jones came off.

Anyway a few green shoots. The three up top gives us more options for subs. Hopefully when Gore is fit he has an impact.

I am sorry to disagree with you but they had most of the possession and looked comfortable on the ball and two easy goals one from outside of the box and  one inside and defensively we looked poor and as per normal jones was poor